What will happen delete all my gigs?

odeldesign

Don’t worry first check your account and veryfiy.

After check your gigs. I thing your account deactivated

So your file hide again.

My account is 6 years old account and level 2 seller, I get repeating buyers but not in the search results. I don’t know what to do.

I don’t think deleting everything will help.

The algorithm has been … interesting … lately and everyone has been having similar issues.

You might find this post of help:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

The algorithm has been … interesting … lately and everyone has been having similar issues.

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hi thank you for your reply. I have followed his guides. Let’s see what will happen .

Hey @coerdelion Thank you for the post you shared 👍

Would you please tell me how to do it ?

Greeting, grinning We can see every day some posts about checking gig active status. Today I will give you a permanent solution for it. Hope it can help you. Follow billow steps: Go ( Support -> Help & Support ). [1] Then ( Levels, Warnings and Status -> Gig Status ) [2] [3] Select your gig ( which one you want to check ) Then the result will appear. [4] Thank you and please let me know if you have another great way for it or suggestion. Have a good time buddy. grinning

1.JPG.00170b3e2523dccc139c3870176b2e70.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.bf41c48c521b1fc8f1326e01039c27d5.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.376dbfb865256728f3d02b7fa40177c4.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.1b789fcbf31737beb3776d70c65d1a01.JPG

Greeting, grinning We can see every day some posts about checking gig active status. Today I will give you a permanent solution for it. Hope it can help you. Follow billow steps: Go ( Support -> Help & Support ). [1] Then ( Levels, Warnings and Status -> Gig Status ) [2] [3] Select your gig ( which one you want to check ) Then the result will appear. [4] Thank you and please let me know if you have another great way for it or suggestion. Have a good time buddy. grinning

Thank you, I will check it

I can’t see my gigs on Fiverr search result. if I delete all my gigs and re-add those gigs what will happen ? will my gigs in search result? I know I will lose my reviews.

if I delete all my gigs and re-add those gigs what will happen

Your old gigs will be deleted, and you’ll have new gigs with no reviews.

I know I will lose my reviews.

Your reviews will stay on your profile. However, with no reviews on gigs, it might look like you’re hiding something, or someone might think that you got those reviews for who knows what.

if I delete all my gigs and re-add those gigs what will happen

Your old gigs will be deleted, and you’ll have new gigs with no reviews.

I know I will lose my reviews.

Your reviews will stay on your profile. However, with no reviews on gigs, it might look like you’re hiding something, or someone might think that you got those reviews for who knows what.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have the same point about it. :thinking:

Archived