What will happen if i doesn't clear my funds?

i was wondering what will happen if i doesn’t clear my funds from fiverr. does fiverrs take it from me or can i clear it when i want.

for your reference this is my revenue history.

Are you asking about withdrawing your funds? Like how long you can just leave your earnings in Fiverr?

Reply to @itsyourthing: that is exactly what i want to know. thanks in advance for your help!

Reply to @itsyourthing: that is exactly what i want to know. thanks in advance for your help!

As far as I know, you can leave your earnings in your Fiverr account indefinitely. You could ask Customer Support to be sure, but I don’t believe there is any time limit for withdrawals.

Ya this is true you can keep as much long you want to but let me tell you one think there is lot’s of hacker are there who hacked their account. It happen to me twice time and i lost 76$ first time and second time i lost 150$ almost but i recover my some money from 150$ almost only 30$ but left of money taken by hacker. Keep your account safe and beware with these all. I hope it will help you.

fiverr takes 15 days to clear money after completing the job (order / gig )