What will happen if my rating is 4.5 for 60 days?

aizazafar948

No, you won’t lose your account and your account won’t suddenly become invisible to prospective sellers.

Since you are a non-leveled seller, nothing will happen during the next mid-month level evaluation. If you were level one or higher, you would lose one level if your rating remained under 4.7 stars during the mid-month evaluation.

-Err, on the other hand, if you are offering academic work on Fiverr like lloydsolutions seems to have found, you may very well have your account suspended/terminated and not have access to any funds earned for 90 days time.

Moreover, I can offer my services in any sort of content creation; assignment and thesis writing (social and biological sciences).

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to do so is to risk your account.

Moreover, I can offer my services in any sort of content creation; assignment and thesis writing (social and biological sciences).

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to do so is to risk your account.

oh thank you so much for such a good insight. Where can i learn more on making a good profile description?

No, you won’t lose your account and your account won’t suddenly become invisible to prospective sellers.

Since you are a non-leveled seller, nothing will happen during the next mid-month level evaluation. If you were level one or higher, you would lose one level if your rating remained under 4.7 stars during the mid-month evaluation.

-Err, on the other hand, if you are offering academic work on Fiverr like lloydsolutions seems to have found, you may very well have your account suspended/terminated and not have access to any funds earned for 90 days time.

thanks sir. just gonna wait and maybe change the id a bit, see if i can get my ratings raised.

Archived