What will happen... Levels day tomorrow

shaunacardwell

My response rate still never increased since the last evaluation, so what will happen now, i was demoted to level one on the first evaluation, what is going to happen since im obviously not going to make it by tomorrow, will i be demoted to new level seller, will i lose out on anything?? Ive worked very hard and have delivered high quality work with great reviews so now im going to be effected again because of a few percent off my response rate? If so i will not be very happy.

I hope that I get promoted back to level two again. I was devastated when I got demoted on the 15th of January. I have everything in green and 100%

Wow. How’d you get everything at 100%. What did you fall down on last time? I’ve found it impossible to get to 100%. I’ve stats that have been stuck at 97% and won’t budge.

fiverr is just stressing me out now, this whole level thing its too much pressure, they should review sellers better, i dont think its fair you get demoted just because of a few percent if you are delivering good work and getting good reviews, very few cancelations and replying to messages as soon as you can that should be good enough. guess we will see tomorrow…

fiverr is just stressing me out now, this whole level thing its too much pressure, they should review sellers better, i dont think its fair you get demoted just because of a few percent if you are delivering good work and getting good reviews, very few cancelations and replying to messages as soon as you can that should be good enough. guess we will see tomorrow…

i dont think its fair you get demoted just because of a few percent if you are delivering good work and getting good reviews, very few cancelations and replying to messages as soon as you can that should be good enough

I am an idea person. My entire career (careers if you consider everything that I do) is centered around developing ideas, building concepts, and enacting processes that improve a wide variety of things. I have plenty of ideas for how Fiverr might institute a more effective assessment system (or even streamline other things), and I’d love to discuss them with the powers that be. (tag: @mjensen415 )

As of yet, however, no one from Fiverr has contacted me for my insight. :thinking:

Hang in there @shaunacardwell . Things may be frustrating and stressful, but they aren’t as bad as they seem. Would I like to see more effective and efficient ways for these things to be managed here on Fiverr, yes, of course. But it is possible to work within the current policies. It’s not easy, but it is possible.

Find something that helps you destress, and then come back in a day or so – after the current seller assessment is complete. There’s no sense in getting too worked up over things we cannot control. It’ll be okay.

Archived