Fiverr Forum

What would be a good gig to

promote my fiverr gigs? Please share you experiences suggestions…

Facebook,ask your friends to view them ( they may find it interesting and actually buy it ) , other forums .

I have posted them on my blog (fragglesrock) and that helps me leverage the organic traffic that I receive on my blog and convert them into sales.

Thanks guys. That brings me to another question. Have you all (sellers) bought any gigs off of fiverr to help with your sales? If so have any of them worked?

Most of the gigs that promise to market your stuff for you are fluff (the facebook likes, twitter followers, upvotes, social book marks are all fake and the mass broadcast gigs are basically spam mills that generate no results). The creative gigs are great though. I ordered a video intro gig for my gig here : http://fiverr.com/techlunatic/help-you-with-thesis-theme and it did bring in a fresh flow of consistent orders.

Ceceliavo , take notes from Techlunatic . He is really making a good job promoting his gig even in the post above :smiley: hehe

:stuck_out_tongue: He did haha. The only problem I have with that is someone watching the video completely forgetting what they are on my gig for and think to themselves “Oh I want that video that I’m watching,” but I don’t know I supposed I can put myself in the video afterwards NOT sure if a video like that would fit for what I do…

I was joking anyway :) I guess that you can try all kind of promotion for your gigs.. I am also a member of some design forums and I have a link to my fiverr profile in the signature.

Reply to @ceceliavo: I recently purchase a gig from @hotwebideas and my gig is profiled on a blog website. I did this right before I went on holiday (at the time I had no orders) and came back to 8 orders in my in box

Great idea!! @madmoo

Agree!

Facebook,ask your friends to view them ( they may find it interesting and actually buy it ) , other forums .

I have posted them on my blog (fragglesrock) and that helps me leverage the organic traffic that I receive on my blog and convert them into sales.

Thanks guys. That brings me to another question. Have you all (sellers) bought any gigs off of fiverr to help with your sales? If so have any of them worked?

Most of the gigs that promise to market your stuff for you are fluff (the facebook likes, twitter followers, upvotes, social book marks are all fake and the mass broadcast gigs are basically spam mills that generate no results). The creative gigs are great though. I ordered a video intro gig for my gig here : http://fiverr.com/techlunatic/help-you-with-thesis-theme and it did bring in a fresh flow of consistent orders.

Ceceliavo , take notes from Techlunatic . He is really making a good job promoting his gig even in the post above :smiley: hehe

:stuck_out_tongue: He did haha. The only problem I have with that is someone watching the video completely forgetting what they are on my gig for and think to themselves “Oh I want that video that I’m watching,” but I don’t know I supposed I can put myself in the video afterwards NOT sure if a video like that would fit for what I do…

I was joking anyway :) I guess that you can try all kind of promotion for your gigs.. I am also a member of some design forums and I have a link to my fiverr profile in the signature.

Reply to @ceceliavo: I recently purchase a gig from @hotwebideas and my gig is profiled on a blog website. I did this right before I went on holiday (at the time I had no orders) and came back to 8 orders in my in box

Great idea!! @madmoo