What would be some good gig extras?

bigmish

I am a writer here on fiverr, and luckily I have had enough business that I will be level one as soon as I’ve been a member 30 days. I want to maximize my profits, and I keep hearing that gig extras are where you make most of your money. So what would be good for a writer/editor? and also what should i charge?

Reply to @biancha: Posting questions is not spamming. ಠ_ಠ

Just wanted to ask the community what they have done that made them successful. I’m just trying to make some cash for my short film, and I need some ideas on how to make more money.

PS I don’t think finding out their address and flying to their house to blow them a kiss is very profitable, thanks for the suggestion though. 🙂

Ah Geez! Are you two Cyber-Lovers fighting at it again??

;))

Ok @bigmish, so here’s your new gig Extras:

I will write the Entire Script, for the Video Game that you’ve already ordered from @biancha - for $10.

;😉

I will write Full Biographies, for the 3 custom-character Extras… that you’ve already ordered from biancha - for $20.

;😉 :-*

Reply to @typingservice: I never thought of that. Nice! Also, I have another question in a seperate thread, but I’ll ask it here anyway. I have an idea for a gig where I sell a copy of my play. Everyone gets the same one. Is that allowed? It’s sort of like self publishing, and I figured it should be. I don’t want to get banned because of a mistake though, I’m almost at $100 dollars, lol.

Archived