What would I do if social media sharing needed?

the_arif

What would I do if social media sharing needed? For working purpose most often I need to share my social media since I have a gig on Facebook Business Page. As far as I know social media sharing is not allowed on Fiverr. Suggestions?

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help.

How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below.

Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread.

This episode was edited by dansha

Jingle by customdrumloops

Transcript for this episode is available here.

You can share your social media link in MS word doc.

Hi Zaiba,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I know that & I do it as well. I need to get connected with them to handover the page I create for them on Facebook.

What if buyer reports against me for any reason & Fiverr notice that I sent him/her a personal social account link?

It’s the main reason of questioning. Many bad buyers are available on Fiverr now a days.

I joined a group on Facebook named “Fiverr Help Bangladesh” . There I saw many fiverr freelancer getting victim cause of these bad buyers.

Thank you!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi Zaiba,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I know that & I do it as well. I need to get connected with them to handover the page I create for them on Facebook.

What if buyer reports against me for any reason & Fiverr notice that I sent him/her a personal social account link?

It’s the main reason of questioning. Many bad buyers are available on Fiverr now a days.

I joined a group on Facebook named “Fiverr Help Bangladesh” . There I saw many fiverr freelancer getting victim cause of these bad buyers.

Thank you!

Many bad buyers are available on Fiverr now a days.

The majority of buyers on Fiverr are excellent, just for balance.

As far as I know social media sharing is not allowed on Fiverr

If you’re offering a gig but you’re not sure how to go about it within Fiverr’s ToS, then perhaps you shouldn’t be offering it?

The best thing to do is to ask Customer Services the best way to do it and stay within the rules. They’ll also be able to tell you if you shouldn’t be offering it.

You can share your social media link in MS word doc.

Please don’t do that - Fiverr does check file contents, and trying to be sneaky about it would be even worse. 😉

Yes, I am new:) from I join Fiverr in May

Oh great.

Keep active on Fiverr regularly & do buyer requests.

I hope within a short time you’ll be able to get your first order.

I had to wait for a month to receive the first order though.

Alhamdullilah now I’m getting 1-2 works regularly.

Best wishes!

Archived