What would you do if you were me?

kevinfrederick

https://www.fiverr.com/kevinfrederick/create-fillable-pdf-form-using-adobe-acrobat-dc?ref_ctx_id=276cd888-94bf-49d2-943c-805c6c305f35

Hey everyone. Here’s my gig for pdf work - fillable PDF creation, application, editing etc.

It’s been a little profitable for me so decided to invest into a video.

Before I look forward to getting this gig mainstream, I want to consider views/advice from people who know stuff, the forum people. .

What would you think about the next steps if you were me?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Firstly, thank you for the minutes you spent, I value them.

I think I’m having a hard time to express the pricing, first to fiverr gig and then to the vid. $15 and 4 pages is to be taken as starting reference to help buyer negotiate the total work and amount.

All I want to let the buyer know is a charge of $15 for 4 pages. This means only Fillable fields for 4 pages is $15. If you want editing and other non fillable fields added, it’s $15 more for 4 pages. Adding calculations to form/application means adding another $10. Hence the packages as of now.

This, I’m probably finding it hard to describe in a) packages and b) video , if it’s confusing.

Confusing people isn’t good. If someone is going to have packages the differences should be very obvious immediately. I would have left your gig in confusion. If a seller can’t offer a very clear easy to use gig and makes me work to see any differences in packages I’m definitely not going to buy.

You’re right, I’m probably making the person viewing this work hard for no reason when in fact it’s meant to be easy.

I’d feel like throwing up if I don’t get a way to convey things properly :thinking: anyway I can come out of this?

@misscrystal thanks for your words the other day. They helped me think clearly regarding certain things and now I’ve returned after restructuring it.

Could you please have a look and let me know if a) it’s easy to understand b) shows you a possibility of lots of features c) price is Understandable and scope of negotiation from you as a buyer is visible w.r.t pages

I know you were asking about something else, but if I may, please see (FAQ) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Archived