Fiverr Community Forum

What would you do if you were me?

https://www.fiverr.com/kevinfrederick/create-fillable-pdf-form-using-adobe-acrobat-dc?ref_ctx_id=276cd888-94bf-49d2-943c-805c6c305f35

Hey everyone. Here’s my gig for pdf work - fillable PDF creation, application, editing etc.

It’s been a little profitable for me so decided to invest into a video.

Before I look forward to getting this gig mainstream, I want to consider views/advice from people who know stuff, the forum people. .

What would you think about the next steps if you were me?

4 Likes

Will take a longer look later, but from a quick glance:

Remove the unlimited revisions from your Standard and Premium packages. At some point you need to consider if (when doing revision after revision) it’s worth the time spent.

2 Likes

Firstly, thank you for the minutes you spent, I value them.

I think I’m having a hard time to express the pricing, first to fiverr gig and then to the vid. $15 and 4 pages is to be taken as starting reference to help buyer negotiate the total work and amount.

All I want to let the buyer know is a charge of $15 for 4 pages. This means only Fillable fields for 4 pages is $15. If you want editing and other non fillable fields added, it’s $15 more for 4 pages. Adding calculations to form/application means adding another $10. Hence the packages as of now.

This, I’m probably finding it hard to describe in a) packages and b) video , if it’s confusing.

You’re right, I’m probably making the person viewing this work hard for no reason when in fact it’s meant to be easy.

I’d feel like throwing up if I don’t get a way to convey things properly :thinking: anyway I can come out of this?

@misscrystal thanks for your words the other day. They helped me think clearly regarding certain things and now I’ve returned after restructuring it.

Could you please have a look and let me know if a) it’s easy to understand b) shows you a possibility of lots of features c) price is Understandable and scope of negotiation from you as a buyer is visible w.r.t pages

I know you were asking about something else, but if I may, please see (FAQ) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.