What would you do in this type of hypothetical scenario?

zeeshan_tirmizi

You are working on a freelance website and need help with something and you decide to ask the forum. You get solution from a moderator and you thank him. Then there comes a top rated freelancer from nowhere and tells that you look like a 7th grade kid and your English is also questionable. Now that freelancer reports your profile as he/she thinks you are under 18 and YOUR ACCOUNT GETS SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON.

With all due respect you reply to that freelancer that his/her comment is offensive to you but people support him/her. Now you need to come under a video cal and prove that you’re not underage.

What would you do in that situation?

post a picture of themselves where they don’t look like a child.
Some people want experience and if you look 12 you’re not going to get as many sales.
But make sure it is of you, don’t just grab one off the internet

I’d go through the video verification if that was the reason for your account being restricted. You cannot do much on that, just be patient, more or less everyone questions others (been there done that!) so I wouldn’t take it really seriously, it could well been a matter of misunderstanding 🙂
Best of luck
~PsychicAnne

I’d go through the video verification if that was the reason for your account being restricted. You cannot do much on that, just be patient, more or less everyone questions others (been there done that!) so I wouldn’t take it really seriously, it could well been a matter of misunderstanding 🙂

Best of luck

~PsychicAnne

It’s like you just read my mind. I’m kinda shocked and amazed at the same time.

You should not talk about what you do on other websites or platforms here. Keep this in mind for the future and request the mods to delete this thread.

I think it is ok to discuss something in the way the OP has here. He is not overly praising the other site or even comparing it to Fiverr. It is really about looking for help which is what the forum is for. A similar thing could happen to users here so it is relevant I think.

Glad it worked out @zeeshan_tirmizi

I think it is ok to discuss something in the way the OP has here. He is not overly praising the other site or even comparing it to Fiverr. It is really about looking for help which is what the forum is for. A similar thing could happen to users here so it is relevant I think.

Yeah, you are right…

Yes I was worried on what can be done in such scenario and I was in need of advice from Freelancers as they might know about that website. Also one person here guessed the website correctly and we talked about it here without naming it. Thanks for understanding @eoinfinnegan

Archived