What Would you sell your Soul For?

cyaxrex

No arguments about whether souls exist or who created them etc etc. This is a just for fun thread and the question is this: What would you sell your soul for?

Conditions: If selling your soul, you can only get one thing in return. You can’t say money and good looks. Likewise, you can’t say eternal beauty and immortality. Also, when composing your answer, think carefully. If you asked for eternal beauty, this doesn’t mean that you couldn’t have your looks ruined one day in a fire or explosion etc.

Anyway, I wouldn’t sell my soul as I don’t like small print. What, however, would you sell yours for if you could have anything in the world in return?

Good answer. Sounds like you need to take your soul through a drive through car wash. What did you do to get so tainted?

@cyaxrex

I’m not saying it’s tainted. Im just saying that it’s starting to show age through wear and tear.

I wouldn’t mind a new one.

I would sell my soul for unlimited free access to all drawing supplies & gadgets. I know, rather superficial.

Superficiality aside, I would probably sell my soul for being reborn a woman :thinking: Gosh, did I just say that out loud?

…or better yet for being reborn as a 🐶 they’re always happy, no worries; I wanna be an English bulldog!

OK, fine, if I had to choose between these three, I’d choose to sell my soul for being an English bulldog 🐶 !

giphy.gif

@cyaxrex this game would’ve been more fun if you’d play the devil and make us regret selling our souls with some twist on our choices :smiley: although that could probably end nasty for this thread :thinking:

I would sell my soul for unlimited free access to all drawing supplies & gadgets. I know, rather superficial.

Superficiality aside, I would probably sell my soul for being reborn a woman :thinking: Gosh, did I just say that out loud?

…or better yet for being reborn as a 🐶 they’re always happy, no worries; I wanna be an English bulldog!

OK, fine, if I had to choose between these three, I’d choose to sell my soul for being an English bulldog 🐶 !

giphy.gif

@cyaxrex this game would’ve been more fun if you’d play the devil and make us regret selling our souls with some twist on our choices :smiley: although that could probably end nasty for this thread :thinking:

Oh.

That’s all I can really say. Aside from the fact, that I consider myself very thankful to have not been born a woman. I couldn’t handle it. Whenever I live with a woman life is about hair straighteners, dryers, brushes, powders, smelly things. - So much maintenance.

The dog thing I get. I’m actually trying to make a deal with Chico that when he dies he gets reincarnated as me and when I die, I get reincarnated as him. I think that he is starting to figure ou, however, that he might stand to get the raw end of the deal.

giphy.gif

Me likes your answer. 🙂

I guess my question is, what exactly does “sell your soul” mean?
I mean, what happens to you?

If I sell my soul, does it mean I…die??? Or lose my personality? Do I turn into a robot-like person
with no feelings?? Or do I go to hell after I die???

I never really understood why demons would want human souls but then I read somewhere that
demons wanting a soul is like humans wanting money. OK, makes sense.
But what happens to the humans AFTER you give away your soul?

I guess my question is, what exactly does “sell your soul” mean?

I mean, what happens to you?

If I sell my soul, does it mean I…die??? Or lose my personality? Do I turn into a robot-like person

with no feelings?? Or do I go to hell after I die???

I never really understood why demons would want human souls but then I read somewhere that

demons wanting a soul is like humans wanting money. OK, makes sense.

But what happens to the humans AFTER you give away your soul?

You are your soul, and you wear this human body like temporary clothing. So the clothing cannot sell that which it does not own. Recognize who you really are.

You are your soul, and you wear this human body like temporary clothing. So the clothing cannot sell that which it does not own. Recognize who you really are.

…it sounds like I’m going to become an empty shell.

OK, no thanks, my soul is MINE and I’m going to keep it!!!

Well he didn’t define the time before I sell my soul and die. So I guess there’s no time limit. For that reason I can live till my body lasts normally and I get what I want as bonus! Smh high resolution 4K cameras like professional Hollywood movies, top quality microphone, professional lighting, tripods, green screen, a studio for recording… Damn so are you ready to sign the deal?

That is very profound. That is what the Bhagwad Gita says as well - the core of the Hindu philopsophy.

‘Selling soul’ as a cultural motif doesn’t mean you are taking something from inside and giving to somebody else! It’s a pact with devil where you sell yourself… your very essence of existence for something you consider so valuable that you let devil take your heart.

I wouldn’t sell myself for anything. But on some odd summer day, I might, for a tatkal ticket…

Archived