What Would Your One Tip Be?

wordandrecord

My one tip would be to make sure that you tell your buyer to give you a full star review if he is fully satisfied with the order, because sometime buyers do not think that it is necessary to give the rating and they just give you some positive rating (Less than 5) or not give any at all.This will help to increase you rating.

Tip for Buyer: When thinking of hiring a seller you’ve never worked with (regardless of level) make a $5 purchase before making the $35 purchase to see what you get. Otherwise, there is a good chance you’ll be on this forum complaining about how you got ripped off.

Tip for Sellers: Stop asking for “Honest” Five Star Review. I have no idea what that means. What if you honestly don’t deserve a 5 - S review - what then? I get way too many of those. (Although my profile says member since Nov, I’ve been around since last year. My account got compromised so I had to create a new one.)

To sellers: Be honest and promise what you can actually deliver. Experiment in your own time and deliver it as an extra if you wish.

To buyers: If you’re not sure about a gig then check with the seller first. However, be specific in your message and expectations. Cancellations damage sellers’ ranking and waste their time.

Thanks for that 🙂
Many times when you had a great work relationship with a buyer, an honest review is exactly what you will get. Meaning the buyer will describe in detail how successful the project was and go in details to why it was a pleasant experience. These review mean a lot and can really make new clients understand how it is to work with you… Hope that makes sense 🙂

Archived