Fiverr Community Forum

What wrong with this?

This gig is not performing https://www.fiverr.com/asharawan144/do-research-and-summaries

I tried everything to improve the rank, impressions etc.

Please help !!

1 Like

Don’t just look at your gig. Look at your competitors’ gigs. There are thousands of writers here, so it’s hard to even get discovered. On top of that, many of your competitors are much stronger writers.

You say you produce high quality writing, but the writing in your gigs and in this forum post is not high quality. It is also very cheap. No one seeking credible work would take this seriously. You don’t even have a strong command of English.

4 Likes

Thanks for your valid criticism, I helped me to improve my gigs. @humanissocial

1 Like

Your post was flagged because you posted it in the wrong category. Fiverr Tips is for experienced sellers to post tips.

Your post should have been in the Improve My Gig category since you want advice.

2 Likes

@vickiespencer thanks for your your kind advice, it really helped.

2 Likes

I think you’re trying to do too much with one gig. Perhaps keep this current gig for research and summaries and create another gig for articles and blog posts, and another still for proofreading. You’ll be able to target buyers better that way.

Also, Google run-on sentences. You’ve one or two in your description, and they’re generally considered grammatical errors (unless done for stylistic reasons).

2 Likes

One final tip, beware of the TOS! We’re not allowed to produce certain types of academic work on Fiverr. As you offer essays, you may be at risk of violating this particular rule. You’ll need to edit your gig to make it clear you won’t break this particular rule.

2 Likes

Do not share anything fiverr restricted cover

1 Like