What you brings you here?

rainny_writer

Am I alone or is this like the easiest place to get lost and disappear from your orders while procrastinating their completion?

Well, beyond that, I also find it quite shocking that I love this forum. I’ve always run away from social media. Hate to see posts about what food you just ate and what cloth you’re putting on, or what party you just wasted yourself in. Hence, my love for the forum where discussion doesn’t snowball into stuff like that, although that can be a welcome distraction once in a while.

So, what brings you to the forum? Procrastination? Mek sell? Ranting and venting? Friendliness? ? ? ?

Am I alone or is this like the easiest place to get lost and disappear from your orders while procrastinating their completion?

Well, beyond that, I also find it quite shocking that I love this forum. I’ve always run away from social media. Hate to see posts about what food you just ate and what cloth you’re putting on, or what party you just wasted yourself in. Hence, my love for the forum where discussion doesn’t snowball into stuff like that, although that can be a welcome distraction once in a while.

So, what brings you to the forum? Procrastination? Mek sell? Ranting and venting? Friendliness? ? ? ?

Procrastination? Mek sell? Ranting and venting? Friendliness? ? ? ?

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. It’s entertaining too, it’s a nice place to meet people.

I also learned a lot from the forum. I actually learned image reverse search here at the forum, until then I didn’t know it existed…but now I use it all the time to filter out the fake sellers and such.

I forgot your name sir, but fellow mystery TRS who taught me reverse search, thank you.

Procrastination? Mek sell? Ranting and venting? Friendliness? ? ? ?

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. It’s entertaining too, it’s a nice place to meet people.

I also learned a lot from the forum. I actually learned image reverse search here at the forum, until then I didn’t know it existed…but now I use it all the time to filter out the fake sellers and such.

I forgot your name sir, but fellow mystery TRS who taught me reverse search, thank you.

Maybe I should add “schooling” to the above options. I’d summarize your post to mean it also serves some form of educational function, yes?

I come here to share my superior wisdom with the world, to talk about PM Modi, cricket and to boast about my tax certificates. You’re welcome.

Don’t forget shouting at bank people.

What or who should I off, Mizzles?

Questions like this ^ people like these. ^

Well, that’s now. At the start I came because of information, curiosity and because a forum/community only works when there are enough people who give and take and not just or mainly come only to take and never give.

I found that I have a problem in conversation. I can’t make my conversation interesting. Here I discover so many people describing the simple thing in a nicer way. it amazed me. To improve my English I join here regularly 😃

Emma, I think you’ve got so much love on da forum. I hereby crown you Forum Godmother. The official coronation ceremony will begin whenever you are ready.

I would love to attend that coronation. I’ll be in my best outfit!!!

Archived