What you do in free times?

sujontive

I learn. Sometimes it’s frivolous learning, like how to better play a game or a video series on a random topic that’s caught my interest. Sometimes it’s career related, like how to be a better business person. Sometimes it’s personal or home related, like sewing an invisible stitch or what spices can be a substitute for oregano.

I learn. Sometimes it’s frivolous learning, like how to better play a game or a video series on a random topic that’s caught my interest. Sometimes it’s career related, like how to be a better business person. Sometimes it’s personal or home related, like sewing an invisible stitch or what spices can be a substitute for oregano.

Wonderful. I also love to learn and do new things which is related to my path. Well said!

Watch Udemy courses, read books, watch football and darts (Peter Wright ftw!), watch too many Steven Seagal movies, and I work out. I trade stocks as well, but I have very little money to play with. 😛

I also play video games once in a while, but it is getting rarer and rarer (I get through maybe two in a year). Also, I used to be very invested in the movie box office results, but since the results have been kinda paltry this year (for obvious reasons), this interest has been put a bit on the back burner.

Watch Udemy courses, read books, watch football and darts (Peter Wright ftw!), watch too many Steven Seagal movies, and I work out. I trade stocks as well, but I have very little money to play with. 😛

I also play video games once in a while, but it is getting rarer and rarer (I get through maybe two in a year). Also, I used to be very invested in the movie box office results, but since the results have been kinda paltry this year (for obvious reasons), this interest has been put a bit on the back burner.

Such a initiative! Now a days I feel that I should do some workout to keep my body and mind fresh. Well said!

Lol, free time, what’s that 😂 ??

No, just kidding. I have my freelance business as a Tarot and cartomancy reader here on Fiverr, as well as a full time creative business that I run from home. In addition to that, my familial obligations as a caregiver don’t allow me alot of free time that’s not dedicated to business-related pursuits. When I do eek out free time, I’m generally eating sweets, watching movies, and learning to play the violin, though admittedly, I haven’t practiced in quite awhile.

I draw stuff to improve my skills. I’m currently using my free time to draw characters and scenes since I’ve done all my orders…I’m drawing one as we speak, having the fiverr forum open in the background, lol.

Other than that, when I really want a break I go fishing or hiking in the woods with my dog. If the weather is bad, I watch a movie (I collect them as a hobby) or play video games.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:02 PM, maegan_bertrand said:

Lol, free time, what’s that 😂 ??

No, just kidding. I have my freelance business as a Tarot and cartomancy reader here on Fiverr, as well as a full time creative business that I run from home. In addition to that, my familial obligations as a caregiver don’t allow me alot of free time that’s not dedicated to business-related pursuits. When I do eek out free time, I’m generally eating sweets, watching movies, and learning to play the violin, though admittedly, I haven’t practiced in quite awhile.

Yes now a days free time is very less. But I am having an amazing free time

On 12/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, zreine said:

I draw stuff to improve my skills. I’m currently using my free time to draw characters and scenes since I’ve done all my orders…I’m drawing one as we speak, having the fiverr forum open in the background, lol.

Other than that, when I really want a break I go fishing or hiking in the woods with my dog. If the weather is bad, I watch a movie (I collect them as a hobby) or play video games.

Great! I wish I could do hiking in the mountain! I wish I will do it in 2021. Well said!

I am associated with an organization that serve the needy and poor people by either offering free food/clothes/medical aid etc. I had volunteered myself for this cause. It’s Sunday today, and I am about to leave for that cause. (My Sunday (my only free time) is dedicated to the needy ones).

watch too many Steven Seagal movies

Sounds like a fantastic way to kill time. At one point I watched a lot of his movies too, not because of his amazing acting ability, but because I was taking aikido lessons. The dude’s a 7th level black belt, his martial art skills are real.

Recently my friend started watching his movies, and he’s quoting lines from the movie every time I see him at work…and it’s driving me NUTS!!!

watch too many Steven Seagal movies

Sounds like a fantastic way to kill time. At one point I watched a lot of his movies too, not because of his amazing acting ability, but because I was taking aikido lessons. The dude’s a 7th level black belt, his martial art skills are real.

Recently my friend started watching his movies, and he’s quoting lines from the movie every time I see him at work…and it’s driving me NUTS!!!

but because I was taking aikido lessons.

That’s so cool! You are a killing machine!

I get sad seeing so many people saying Steven Seagal is a fake just because he gained weight or because they don’t like Aikido. You don’t become a 7th-dan for nothing.

I go for walks around Troon on the West Scottish coast where I live, and I watch documentaries on YouTube and Amazon Prime. At this time of year, I also spend a lot of time trying to take knots out of the cotton-wool coat of my ridiculously knot-prone chinchilla Persian cat, aged 16.5. This cat can create a massive fur knot just by me looking at her…

I also spend a lot of time checking the editing test pieces my partner has done for me. He is trying to get up to speed as a sub-editor. We sit side by side and he tries to find his own missed errors.

This pic shows man and furball…

IMG_20201116_1916118.thumb.jpg.f183221da2ba94d807c1561b34f4084e.jpg
IMG_20201116_19161184618×3464 508 KB

Hey, nice to meet you, Im a new seller. I love drwing and Im studying to become a concept artist so my free time during this semester was basically doing my online courses, lol. Though, I also like singing and sometimes i play mobile games or league of legends on my free time.

Hey, nice to meet you, Im a new seller. I love drwing and Im studying to become a concept artist so my free time during this semester was basically doing my online courses, lol. Though, I also like singing and sometimes i play mobile games or league of legends on my free time.

Welcome yo our community. Playing games is also a cool way to spend your free times

Yeah, its very fun, Im not too much of a gamer though, but I cant handle reading books like before or writing, i guess its just because I get tired frol studying

Yah. Specially in 2020, because of lockdown my University is off now. When I take a look at my books, I feel very sad. Why? Because the last time I opened it was in February!!!

Archived