What you do in this case?

mateusbl

You offer 3 Revisions, the client reach the limit of revisions, but open a new revision. (The Client in this case infringed the Terms of Use, because is abusing of the Request Revision)

What i did was: I delivery just a text, explain to the client that he reach the limit and for additional revision will have an cost.

But i wanna know what all of you do in cases like that, of clients that don’t stop of asking revisions even if you limit it to 3, 4…

You shouldn’t deliver plain text, as that could lead to some trouble if the buyer contacts CS because you sent an empty delivery. Depending on who is working on that ticket then, they might decide in favor of the buyer and cancel. Before that, just send the client a message saying they’ve run out of revisions and ask whether they would like to order a gig extra for additional revisions which you can do through the resolution center.

You shouldn’t deliver plain text, as that could lead to some trouble if the buyer contacts CS because you sent an empty delivery. Depending on who is working on that ticket then, they might decide in favor of the buyer and cancel. Before that, just send the client a message saying they’ve run out of revisions and ask whether they would like to order a gig extra for additional revisions which you can do through the resolution center.

Hi thanks for reply, you said to send a message for the buyer, but if the buyer refuse to pay more, the order will keep in Revision, what you do?

• I delivery just a text, but the previous delivery have all files based in the latest revision,

Hi thanks for reply, you said to send a message for the buyer, but if the buyer refuse to pay more, the order will keep in Revision, what you do?

• I delivery just a text, but the previous delivery have all files based in the latest revision,

As I said, if the CS agent working on this ticket has a bad day, they might decide to cancel the order and then your buyer gets your work for free. I don’t recommend it. If you violate the terms of service, what’s there to stop your buyer from doing the same?

If the buyer refuses the additional revisions, I would deliver the latest version of the order and write something like “Since you didn’t accept the request for an additional revision, this is the final product.”

As I said, if the CS agent working on this ticket has a bad day, they might decide to cancel the order and then your buyer gets your work for free. I don’t recommend it. If you violate the terms of service, what’s there to stop your buyer from doing the same?

If the buyer refuses the additional revisions, I would deliver the latest version of the order and write something like “Since you didn’t accept the request for an additional revision, this is the final product.”

Yes it make sense, but the client violated the Terms too because he don’t will stop of asking revisions. In next time i’ll follow your advice, thanks

Normally, if it just a small changes, I will just help the buyer do for free.

Yes some times i made it for free, but clients like this one that i mentioned will continue to open revision, if i make this one more time for free, he will open a new revision expecting more free work.

Yes some times i made it for free, but clients like this one that i mentioned will continue to open revision, if i make this one more time for free, he will open a new revision expecting more free work.

what do your buyer say, after you tell buyer that further revision need extra cost?

what do your buyer say, after you tell buyer that further revision need extra cost?

Well this is the first time that i’ll need to charge for additional revisions, all my other clients respect the terms of my gig. As i said some clients i make additional revision for free… but this client i’ll charge because he will continue to open more and more.

Archived