Fiverr Community Forum

What you do when you see that your gig is out of search result?

I am passing my worst day in terms of orders. What you do when you see that your gig is out of search result or removed from the rank you was before?

4 Likes

It’s holiday season in a lot of countries, some gigs become more popular because of it, but most gigs are less popular (buyers are on holiday). Anyway, you had a delivery 7 days ago, don’t panic, orders should start coming again soon. Stay positive :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you very much for your words. In that following month my order competition was 89 percent so that I lose my level 1 seller badge but now, now it is 90%. I am eligible for level 2 seller, I am very nervous for that. That is why I am feeling very panic. I am trying to overcome it, but as you know sometime it is herd

1 Like

Well my gig were and still are out of search since early to mid-november. I can’t be found in search at all, so I had to rely on older customers coming back. There’s nothing you can do. Unfortunately due to the pandemic a lot of people came to Fiverr to work online, and that messed up ranking and growth for a lot of older sellers. But… it was to be expected at one point…

2 Likes

Don’t be afraid, i hope very soon you get a job. Best wishes for you brother.

2 Likes

Send offers to the buyer requests with a great relevant proposal. Do not copy paste proposal templates.
You will get orders and your gig will rank again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also try to stay active on fiverr most of the time

2 Likes

Welcome Fiverr fouram bro

1 Like

I also think so. Thanks for ur opinion