What's a good rated orders percentage?

abauer5188

poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. poll

My rated orders percentage is 72%. Would love to hear from some bigger sellers, what is a good rated orders percentage?

Also, would you rather have repeat orders from a single buyer who rates only the first order but on a more frequent basis, or new buyers who rate every time once in a while?

• 10-30%
  • 30-50%
  • 50-60%
  • 60-70%
  • 70-80%
  • 80-90%
  • 90-100%

0voters

My rated orders percentage is 72%. Would love to hear from some bigger sellers, what is a good rated orders percentage?

Also, would you rather have repeat orders from a single buyer who rates only the first order but on a more frequent basis, or new buyers who rate every time once in a while?

• 10-30%
  • 30-50%
  • 50-60%
  • 60-70%
  • 70-80%
  • 80-90%
  • 90-100%

0voters

My rated orders percentage is 72%

I’m running at 65% but that’s ok, cause I have a number of regulars who just order, grab and run repeatedly. No worries. No question, regulars are gold.

From my observations that include other big sellers I have chatted with, the percentage is higher in the beginning but the more you sell the more you’ll converge to the magical 6X% 🙂

Also, I have a few regular buyers who stopped leaving reviews after Fiverr redesigned the feedback form, because now it takes more time to leave a review, which made more buyers avoid leaving a review :roll_eyes:

But it’s hard (if not impossible) to choose between frequent repeat buyers leaving no more reviews and new occasional buyers who do leave reviews. My gut tells me to go with repeat buyers since reviews don’t feed you nor do they pay your bills, but then again some new buyers could will turn into more repeat buyers, not to mention that some new buyers pay a lot more than any repeat buyer 😉

My current percentage is 62% 😃 If you would’ve turned this thread into a poll, I bet the majority would’ve chosen the 60-69% option 😉

From my observations that include other big sellers I have chatted with, the percentage is higher in the beginning but the more you sell the more you’ll converge to the magical 6X% 🙂

Also, I have a few regular buyers who stopped leaving reviews after Fiverr redesigned the feedback form, because now it takes more time to leave a review, which made more buyers avoid leaving a review :roll_eyes:

But it’s hard (if not impossible) to choose between frequent repeat buyers leaving no more reviews and new occasional buyers who do leave reviews. My gut tells me to go with repeat buyers since reviews don’t feed you nor do they pay your bills, but then again some new buyers could will turn into more repeat buyers, not to mention that some new buyers pay a lot more than any repeat buyer 😉

My current percentage is 62% 😃 If you would’ve turned this thread into a poll, I bet the majority would’ve chosen the 60-69% option 😉

If you would’ve turned this thread into a poll

Poll created. 20 char

Archived