What's for dinner tonight?

newsmike

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, I’m going to savor each bite.

Your dish looks yummy, too. Bon appetite! 😃

P.S my hearts are depleted but I’ll be back, like Arnie. 😉

@gig_freak here’s a good one! I know you miss these kinda threads.

I know I’ve got it just right when the wife complains that its too spicy and my 14 year old son, says “no spice?” and gets the red pepper flakes out to add more.

Just find a happy medium. 😁

That’s more difficult than you would think, the ones I contact are all miserable.

Guess that’s what happens when you talk to dead people all day.

Anyway, mine was a decent lasagne along with a mixed salad.

That’s more difficult than you would think, the ones I contact are all miserable.

Oh, my goodness, that’s funny asf 🤭

Imagine how this fella feels. 😬

Thesixthsense.png.ad2e33c19febe74d37947b348825782c.png

❤️ Lasagne, you made it from scratch? or you took the easy way out and bought that frozen stuff?

Oh, my goodness, that’s funny asf 🤭

Imagine how this fella feels. 😬

Thesixthsense

❤️ Lasagne, you made it from scratch? or you took the easy way out and bought that frozen stuff?

Lasagne, you made it from scratch? or you took the easy way out and bought that frozen stuff?

Neither, I found a surprisingly optimistic medium…

My local butcher does freshly made portions “for two”.

I paid for it all on my own though!

PS. That poor kid never got another decent acting job - saw a movie where he was in his mid-twenties which was weird as he looks the same. It was rubbish…

PPS. @newsmike You get to nominate someone to create tomorrows refreshingly different topic!

I’m sure that fried okra would BE delicious if I had any! I usually only get it from restaurants, though. It’s too unhealthy to eat often, too messy to make, and no good from a freezer bag. 🙂

Yes it’s rare. I tried to make it and as you said it was messy and surprisingly difficult. I rarely see it in stores also. I recall putting a little lemon juice on it.

Lasagne, you made it from scratch? or you took the easy way out and bought that frozen stuff?

PS. That poor kid never got another decent acting job - saw a movie where he was in his mid-twenties which was weird as he looks the same. It was rubbish…

PPS. @newsmike You get to nominate someone to create tomorrows refreshingly different topic!

The irony. The only dead thing he couldn’t see coming was his career.

I nominate @nikavoice

Archived