Fiverr Community Forum

Whats going on with impressions? Even not getting orders

I have been best seller with 70k impressions on my gig, and I was getting about 4 orders daily, but now I am not getting single order in week, I am really upset and don’t know whats going on with fiverr market.Its tough time for all 3d designers on fiverr.
https://www.fiverr.com/lufulio

1 Like

We haven’t seen your stats. Share your impressions & clicks stats for the past 6 months.
Then maybe we can pinpoint some kind of change on Fiverr that might have caused it.

By the way, you’re level one with 375 reviews. There’s no way you didn’t reach level 2.
If you got demoted for some reason then most likely that’s why you lost your ranking.

1 Like

I was level 2 seller but in june I demoted because some buyers canceled the orders.

1 Like

There you go. It might not be the only reason, but it’s one of them.
We don’t know your stats and we don’t know what you did or didn’t do. You should know this info and make your own conclusion.

2 Likes

And now my gig impression is about 5.7k that was 70k :frowning:,

1 Like

That makes sense because you cancelled one or more orders. There are plenty of sellers who didn’t cancel any orders so they will get more exposure from now on.

1 Like

but I highlight on my gig “before placing an order please discuss with me” some designs are complicated for us, or our software do not support, there are many reasons we cannot take all orders, but why people don’t understand that and place order without knowing us,that’s is the reason to cancel the order.

2 Likes

No idea. There are some people who place orders without reading the gig description.
Anyway, Fiverr said that they are working on mutual cancellation solution. We’ll have to wait and see what it means. Until then, continue working hard, deliver some orders and your impressions will increase over time.

1 Like

Where you a Top Rated Seller? Did you get demoted from that? I never had 70k impressions, not even when I was a TRS. Now I’m a level 2, with 7k impressions.

I like impressions, but I like conversions more. Of course, seeing all numbers going up feels great.

1 Like

I was level 2 seller and 70k is not big deal, my gig was on 1st 2nd and 3rd page , I always got 5 rating but after new policies I am in lower list.

70k is a huge deal.

My impressions are 8k (8,000), out of those I’ve gotten 193 clicks and a 3.26% conversion rate.
So imagine my conversion rate at 70k.

I agree the new policies affect us all. We’ve all had to adapt to the new Fiverr.

I don’t know about you, but I had to delete “bad” gigs, had to experiment with prices, offer more or less, rewrote descriptions, got rid of my videos so the search results could display my main images, even had to hire an expert to help me market one of my gigs (haven’t started the marketing yet).

Buying on Fiverr and pay $2 fee per order plus another $2 fees for a tip gave me a new perspective of what buyers are going through. Even if they get a refund, they lose the fees. Is this why less people are ordering? I wonder.