Whats good about your day today?

rozefawad

Why do you want to know this? And what does it have to do with the forum, “Your Fiverr Experience”?

Maybe he was trying to say “anything good that happened today which is Fiverr related,” so that could count as the Fiverr experience category??

I guess it does fit under the “conversation” section but I think we can let that slide 🙂

Anything Fiverr related that was good today…I finished a 2000 word file, I think that counts. Outside Fiverr, I got some smoked sausages from a friend and that some of that for lunch and daaaaamn it was good!

Maybe he was trying to say “anything good that happened today which is Fiverr related,” so that could count as the Fiverr experience category??

I guess it does fit under the “conversation” section but I think we can let that slide 🙂

Anything Fiverr related that was good today…I finished a 2000 word file, I think that counts. Outside Fiverr, I got some smoked sausages from a friend and that some of that for lunch and daaaaamn it was good!

😄 great to hear that.

keep it up.

thanks …you tell what good you have done today or will do ?😀

hmm, good question…

Well, Alhamdulillah, had my breakfast on time, I mean early morning 😉

working on 2 projects, not on Fiverr but on another…

did some grocery shopping for my wife and hope to find someone later in the day so I can help him somehow. 🙂

hmm, good question…

Well, Alhamdulillah, had my breakfast on time, I mean early morning 😉

working on 2 projects, not on Fiverr but on another…

did some grocery shopping for my wife and hope to find someone later in the day so I can help him somehow. 🙂 Have a nice day

Archived