Whats happening in this picture?

lyubavalea

Hello everybody! Take a look and rate my new drawing. (this is not an order, I made it for myself). I am very interested to know what you see in this drawing, what do you think happened to these characters?

dnd_s_korablya_na_bal01.thumb.jpg.b55ef258f59256cf38bc4dfc20445ac3.jpg
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal011344×1900 160 KB
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal03.thumb.jpg.b7b5505b8e69ef0149f4975e0ed0d160.jpg
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal031344×1900 139 KB
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal06.thumb.jpg.069e6be4a21edc6c6a81d34e1630e26d.jpg
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal061344×1900 401 KB
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal10_mini.thumb.jpg.389613d4fa4e79ab0537c98bf36203ee.jpg
dnd_s_korablya_na_bal10_mini1200×1697 392 KB

Hello @lyubavalea

I think he married her but he doesn’t like her anymore. So she grew a long elf pair of ears by his spell. He is also sinking her ship. Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, while the Beast is trying to harm the Beauty. He wants to get rid of her. The ship is set on fire and the imaginary is placed in The Neverland from Peter Pan. Seems like he never really liked her, he was just in love with her beauty for a casual fling; and he was the owner of that ship. He has a dark past, like Captain Hook; but he was the one here that didn’t wanted to grow up like Peter Pan.
He also is permanently afected by a preview spell, in his life, that turned him into a Beast (monster).

Best

Hello @lyubavalea

I think he married her but he doesn’t like her anymore. So she grew a long elf pair of ears by his spell. He is also sinking her ship. Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, while the Beast is trying to harm the Beauty. He wants to get rid of her. The ship is set on fire and the imaginary is placed in The Neverland from Peter Pan. Seems like he never really liked her, he was just in love with her beauty for a casual fling; and he was the owner of that ship. He has a dark past, like Captain Hook; but he was the one here that didn’t wanted to grow up like Peter Pan.

He also is permanently afected by a preview spell, in his life, that turned him into a Beast (monster).

Best

Wow, cool version. The whole story turned out straight. Alternative Peter Pan story)

Wow, cool version. The whole story turned out straight. Alternative Peter Pan story)

🥳

They were dancing, but the elf put too much perfume which started itching the dragon’s nose. He turned around to not sneeze in her face and accidently set the boat on fire, but the elf was so caught in the wonderful dancing moment that she didn’t notice the incident. So the dragon kept dancing in a awkward way, pretending nothing happened.

They were dancing, but the elf put too much perfume which started itching the dragon’s nose. He turned around to not sneeze in her face and accidently set the boat on fire, but the elf was so caught in the wonderful dancing moment that she didn’t notice the incident. So the dragon kept dancing in a awkward way, pretending nothing happened.

He turned around to not sneeze in her face and accidently set the boat on fire, but the elf was so caught in the wonderful dancing moment that she didn’t notice the incident. So the dragon kept dancing in a awkward way, pretending nothing happened.

This is the most logical version at the moment)

Image catches that split second when a thing (explosion in this case) happens but the mind and body haven’t quite processed/reacted and thus the cute pair are about to have their date ruined.

Image catches that split second when a thing (explosion in this case) happens but the mind and body haven’t quite processed/reacted and thus the cute pair are about to have their date ruined.

It’s a spark of love)

Archived