Fiverr Community Forum

Whats happening in this picture?

Hello everybody! Take a look and rate my new drawing. (this is not an order, I made it for myself). I am very interested to know what you see in this drawing, what do you think happened to these characters?

21 Likes

Hello @lyubavalea

I think he married her but he doesn’t like her anymore. So she grew a long elf pair of ears by his spell. He is also sinking her ship. Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, while the Beast is trying to harm the Beauty. He wants to get rid of her. The ship is set on fire and the imaginary is placed in The Neverland from Peter Pan. Seems like he never really liked her, he was just in love with her beauty for a casual fling; and he was the owner of that ship. He has a dark past, like Captain Hook; but he was the one here that didn’t wanted to grow up like Peter Pan.
He also is permanently afected by a preview spell, in his life, that turned him into a Beast (monster).

Best

6 Likes

Wow, cool version. The whole story turned out straight. Alternative Peter Pan story)

3 Likes

:partying_face: :grin: :tada:

3 Likes

By the way i like your picture.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

:sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :flushed:

2 Likes

Thanks for your stories.)

1 Like

Elf beauty and the beast!

2 Likes

Reminds me the movie, Beauty and the Beast.

2 Likes

yes, ) But it’s not them.

1 Like

And why is the ship burning? I only watched the cartoon. But it’s an elf and a dragon.

This might be a cross-over with,

• Beauty and the beast
  • Titanic
  • Game of thrones
  • and The hobbit

PS: Your drawing looks awesome! :heart:

1 Like

Too much concentration of magic caught fire ship)

I think that that guy wants to throw her overboard! :smile:

1 Like

but why? She’s a fire woman)

Haha! Amazing illustration I must say. I would actually love if you share the original concept behind this beautiful piece . :smiley:

1 Like

They were dancing, but the elf put too much perfume which started itching the dragon’s nose. He turned around to not sneeze in her face and accidently set the boat on fire, but the elf was so caught in the wonderful dancing moment that she didn’t notice the incident. So the dragon kept dancing in a awkward way, pretending nothing happened.

4 Likes

They are an evil couple invited to a party on a ship. But they didn’t like the music, that’s why they set the ship on fire and then they left dancing on the crackling music of the burning ship.

Dragon dude set the ship afire and then went dancing away on the pier with the elf lady.

1 Like