What's my first impression about Fiverr

theomega13gt

Yes, I am new in Fiverr as a man who wants to start doing something in his days seems to be that Fiverr won’t be the way…

so recently I was trying to make a gig which didn’t even work what happened is when I go to personal info I take my time at doing my profile I can’t even click the button continue.

My impressions at Fiverr are honestly just bad
Fiverr is a waste of time I think it’s just a nice concept that will never work out.

Anyways the community is great that all are matters.
Have a great day guys

Yes, I am new in Fiverr as a man who wants to start doing something in his days seems to be that Fiverr won’t be the way…

so recently I was trying to make a gig which didn’t even work what happened is when I go to personal info I take my time at doing my profile I can’t even click the button continue.

My impressions at Fiverr are honestly just bad

Fiverr is a waste of time I think it’s just a nice concept that will never work out.

Anyways the community is great that all are matters.

Have a great day guys

Lol, you are talking about a company that had their IPO and raised $111 million recently. It had revenue of $75 million last year and has over a million users.

But sure, the fact you had an issue means it probably won’t be a successful company.

Archived