Whats the best time to check for buyer requests?

shamsiboi

Hey Everyone,

I have been checking buyer requests every day but couldn’t find single one. I work on SEO niche & the last time I got was 1.5month ago. Is it normal or my account got some issues?

can ya’ll share your experience about buyer request and what time do you suggest to check them.

I had that same question and it really depends on what services you offer.

I had an SEO gig too and for me the buyer requests usually popped after 9 am (Pakistan time you can google what time that will be in your country)

We are just one hour ahead , thanks for the tip btw. Shukriya.

Hey Everyone,

I have been checking buyer requests every day but couldn’t find single one. I work on SEO niche & the last time I got was 1.5month ago. Is it normal or my account got some issues?

can ya’ll share your experience about buyer request and what time do you suggest to check them.

The best time is when you are awake. Be wise and never, ever, skip sleeping, or you will end up sick!!! 😉

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

koii bat nahi

@waniamemon

According to the forum’s rules and guidelines, the forum’s default language is English. Therefore, it would be appreciated if you could kindly post your messages in English.

Alternatively, if you still wish to continue posting messages in your language of choice, you can continue to do so IF you also provide an English translation along with your posts (you could just use google translate if you find it easier).

Thanks!

koii bat nahi

@waniamemon

According to the forum’s rules and guidelines, the forum’s default language is English. Therefore, it would be appreciated if you could kindly post your messages in English.

Alternatively, if you still wish to continue posting messages in your language of choice, you can continue to do so IF you also provide an English translation along with your posts (you could just use google translate if you find it easier).

Thanks!

that was just a one message word reply. I hope you can ignore those long message to bash someone openly. Would agree with your thoughts and rules but learn to ignore might help you in life.

PEACE.

that was just a one message word reply. I hope you can ignore those long message to bash someone openly. Would agree with your thoughts and rules but learn to ignore might help you in life.

PEACE.

bash someone openly.

I never “bashed” anyone. I merely let them know of the rules of the forum. I was just spreading awareness/knowledge. I never knew letting someone know of the forum’s rules would be considered bashing or shaming someone.

openly.

Besides, it is bad manners to say things behind people’s backs. 🙂

Peace. :vulcan_salute:

Archived