What's the best way to craft your gig's primary image ? in terms of getting clients attention and ultimately more orders

Veteran on fiverr.com however new to forum.fiverr.com

Let’s have a discussion on what’s the best way to craft your gig’s primary image ? in terms of getting clients attention and ultimately more orders. (I agree there are different methods that work for a set of different people, and may vary from buyer to buyer too and work niche)

Share your thoughts and personal experiences, moreover I would love to hear impact of gig video if somebody has done that.

Thanks,
Salman Haider

I use my logo (profile picture) for my main gig picture. I made it for free on canva.com and I think it looks ok. I’m not a graphic designer or anything like that so canva provides an easy way to make something simple but effective.

I could’ve hired someone here on Fiverr or somewhere else but I feel a lot more comfortable when I do things myself.

I advocate putting text on gig images.

When people are scrolling through hundreds of gigs in the search results, a clean image will catch their eye. It will be even better if the image tells them something (like your price scale) that you can’t fit into the title.

Interesting, saw your gigs, they really take attention :slight_smile:
Impressed