Whats the best way to create gig?

Hi Everyone! Pls is it advisable to create more than one gig under the same Category > Sub category and Service type?.. For Example : Programming & Tech > WordPress > Full website Creation… Can I create more than one gig using this same format?

If you are talking about creating a Gig that offers the same service more than once in the same category, no, you cannot do that. Each of your Gigs need to offer a different specialty or service. You would also need to use a different graphic or photo for each Gig as well. Gigs that seem to be the same thing will not be approved or may be deactivated later.

An example would be, I am an astrologer - so, I have a Gig for astrology readings. I also read cards, so, I have separate Gigs for that specialty. I don’t have multiple card or astrology Gigs offering the same thing.

Hope that makes sense.

GG

Thanks for the response GG, I’m so grateful. For better understanding, I offer web developments gig and I want to know if I can have like " I will design a professional business WordPress website or blog ", I will create a high converting WordPress video blog ", " I will create a WordPress affiliate web store " in the same category. Thanks and I look forward to your response.

From my side, i think best way to create is research same category gig and then create your own gig.
Though i am new at Fiverr! Before creating gig research is very important.

But note that you can get from others gig but don’t copy any of gigs.

Thanks
Colorify_design

Hi,
Keep one gig for one topic.