What's the best way you've found that gets your buyer to mark your gig completed?

br3adman

I often end with "if there are any problems then please let me know. Otherwise, I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to leave positive feedback."

There are some people who simply don’t want to leave feedback but others who are more than happy to.

I also never ask my buyers to leave a feedback.

But luckily 99% of the more experienced Fiverr buyers do leave a feedback, sometimes even a few minutes after the gig is done…!

If the buyer didn’t leave a feedback he is usually a new buyer at Fiverr and than I sometimes regret for a minute that I didn’t tell him about the feedback…but than I just forget about it…

• 3 months later...
Guest sandra4service

hi, when you over deliver, leaving a positive feedback will be very easy. All the same, remind them to drop a good feedback for you when you are delivering your gig. some buyers may think you do not need it. so be pro active.

• 3 months later...
Guest gamersuscentral

I pester my customers with updates. All the way until delivery, then after delivered I ask right away for feedback.

Archived