What's the cancellation rate for fiverr available now beta?

Hey guys I finally found the exact cancellation rate is 13%. I have 15 orders and 2 cancelled orders. So if you want to avail this feature, you need to keep your cancellation rate under 13%. Wish everyone best of luck.

I doubt if Available Now has anything to do with your cancellation rate.

I don’t think cancellation rate should affect the Available Now feature. It has nothing to do with cancellation rate and shouldn’t do so.

@balacafa Yes it is Capture

I said I don’t think that it should affect the feature.

Yet I am not able to avail it. Any suggestions?

I am going to assume 10% or less.

I think so too but if we could get a response from fiverr, that would have been very helpful.

Check your cancellation rate. What is the percentage?

Like I mentioned above it’s 16% for me right now.

How you applied for this feature? please help me.

It’s this icon in the upper right menu

guys I finally found the exact figure.

Your cancellation rate is 16%?
How did you figure that out since it is shown as something like 82% in our analytics page, the percent of completion.

It’s a simple calculation of order delivered and orders cancelled.

In 31 0rders i have cancelled 1 order only and still i cant see any available now button :unamused:

You’re not the only one, don’t worry :slight_smile:
It’s on Beta testing, you will see that button when it will be available to all sellers :wink:

When it will be available to all :unamused::unamused::unamused:

This option also not come in my account
anyone tell me when i get this option available now

And why exactly is it the seller that gets punished, if a buyer doesn’t read your gig’s description and wants something you don’t provide, or alternatively orders by “mistake”? :roll_eyes: All my cancellations from the past 11 months are because of that.