What's the condition about #CoronaVirus in your country?

joyroy569

Hello, I Hope you are well. This post about coronavirus. I want to know what’s the condition about coronavirus in your country.
In my country, Bangladesh, 39 people affected in coronavirus and 6 people are no more.

Please #stayhome #be_safe
Thank you.

I’m in Ukraine and the official statistics are irrelevant, to be honest. We don’t have tests, don’t know how to use them properly and the medical system is a joke.

When they declare a nationwide state of emergency (it’s currently declared in my region and a few others only), I’ll know that things has gotten bad.

I’m in Ukraine and the official statistics are irrelevant, to be honest. We don’t have tests, don’t know how to use them properly and the medical system is a joke.

When they declare a nationwide state of emergency (it’s currently declared in my region and a few others only), I’ll know that things has gotten bad.

@lenasemenkova take care of your self. #stay_home #keep_distance #be_safe

The mental health baggage we as humanity are getting over this is going to be immeasurable. I don’t mind being alone, have my meds and my therapist via s k y p e but people around me are losing their minds. And this is when you’re supposed to keep your stress levels in check for your immunity’s sake.

The mental health baggage we as humanity are getting over this is going to be immeasurable. I don’t mind being alone, have my meds and my therapist via s k y p e but people around me are losing their minds. And this is when you’re supposed to keep your stress levels in check for your immunity’s sake.

That would be unpleasant to be sheltering in the home with someone who is losing it.

There should be one person in the home who is designated as the one who goes out for any necessary errands like food shopping while everyone else never leaves.

When that person comes in they should immediately take a shower and wash carefully to get any virus off of themselves. Anything they touch should be washed.

Do your cardio if you’re an active person who can’t bear being housebound. Meditation and focusing on positives is good and all but cardio helps to burn through that nervous energy that makes you extra insufferable. If you have neighbors under you, you there is high-intensity/high-speed yoga training. Or you can just do jumping jacks in your bathroom, corridor or on your balcony.

I’m so overwhelmed with all this news about coronavirus.

I appreciate that it just reached Bangladesh and it’s “new” news for you but I’m so tired of three months of constant news about coronavirus and nothing else.
Can we please at least keep fiverr forum free of this? There are enough topics here about coronavirus already and I would like to see professional discussions here. In the end it’s a fiverr forum not coronavirus forum.

I appreciate that it just reached Bangladesh and it’s “new” news for you but I’m so tired of three months of constant news about coronavirus and nothing else.

Can we please at least keep fiverr forum free of this? There are enough topics here about coronavirus already and I would like to see professional discussions here. In the end it’s a fiverr forum not coronavirus forum.

Can we please at least keep fiverr forum free of this?

Is it worse than the constant posts about how someone hasn’t made a sale in six months, or they just made a gig three days ago and haven’t gotten a sale?

These should really be in the conversations section.

Won’t be possible. It’s everywhere and affects everyone on a pretty big scale. People are going it vent.

Anything they touch should be washed.

I go out without my glasses if I need to buy something to avoid washing them. It’s an experience in itself. 🙂 But at least I don’t see the worried faces around me, it’s all just a blur.

Won’t be possible. It’s everywhere and affects everyone on a pretty big scale. People are going it vent.

Anything they touch should be washed.

I go out without my glasses if I need to buy something to avoid washing them. It’s an experience in itself. 🙂 But at least I don’t see the worried faces around me, it’s all just a blur.

Glasses offer a little protection from the virus touching your eyes. It’s actually best to wear goggles when going somewhere for this reason. The hardest thing is to keep from touching my face. I never realized how often I have a small itch near my nose that needs scratching.

I got a plastic shield for my face on ebay, that has an elastic band that goes around my head to hold it on. It’s going to look silly when I go somewhere with that on but I don’t care.

One of the most unexpected side-effects of self-quarantine is suddenly finding out that all of your neighbours have an exceptionally crappy taste in music.

The positive thing about quarantine is that my favourite craft brewery created a bunch of new beers for spring festivals but since those are not happening now, the delivery is free with a 20% discount on every purchase in a special “cheer up” gift basket.

One of the most unexpected side-effects of self-quarantine is suddenly finding out that all of your neighbours have an exceptionally crappy taste in music.

The positive thing about quarantine is that my favourite craft brewery created a bunch of new beers for spring festivals but since those are not happening now, the delivery is free with a 20% discount on every purchase in a special “cheer up” gift basket.

Hopefully you can’t hear them coughing. I’ve had one guy for two months who walks all around my house coughing every day.

Archived