Fiverr Forum

Whats the difference between clicks and views?

Ive been on fiverr for almost 2 months now and i always seem to have more views then clicks. Can someone please explain the difference? Thanks :slight_smile:

I think clicks are when someone click on your gig from whithin Fiverr (ex. search results, profile page, etc.) And views are the total amount of visits your gig has, not only from Fiverr, but also from other sources, like Facebook share, email, etc.

However, I am not sure about this, I may be wrong.

Your Gig contains several stats that are commonly tracked by all sellers. These figures are all from the last 30 days and update periodically.

Impressions - How many times your Gig appears on Fiverr

Clicks from Impressions - How many unique clicks from impressions

Total Pageviews - How many unique pageviews to your Gig

Conversion Rate - The ratio of pageviews to orders made.

Was this article helpful?

Reply to @paulsoftware: Could you clarify something for me.

Impressions - How many times your Gig appears on Fiverr. (Basically how many times someones eyeballs have seen your gig sitting on a list with other gigs.)

Clicks from Impressions - How many unique clicks from impressions (How many times someone has clicked on your gig from the above stat.)

Total Pageviews - How many unique pageviews to your Gig (How many times someone has viewed you gig. This includes any time someone has refreshed the page, viewed the gig from looking at your profile, or even if they jumped in from a link from elsewhere. Any time some one looks at your gigs page, it gets counted here.)

Conversion Rate - The ratio of pageviews to orders made. (This one seems self explanatory.)

Am I right? Or way off base?

Reply to @theslackjaw:

Yes, all is correct but would like to share a bit of light on this statement of yours: Total Pageviews: Viewed the gig from looking at your profile.

Viewing Gig from your profile has no significant impact but instead is counted as an impression. And counted as Clicks if someone clicks then Page views as a result of clicks. Page Views is also counted if your Gig link is visited directly without necessary as result of clicks on fiverr.

Reply to @paulsoftware: Yeah, I wasn’t clear when I wrote that. For that specific sentence I meant that they clicked on it from your profile and actually viewed the gig page. Basically, in my verbose manner, that Total Pageviews are counting anytime someone has viewed the actual gig page. They could have arrived at that page from anywhere.

Thanks @theslackjaw and @paulsoftware. Just got confused there lol

Yes, all is correct i think views and clicks give support for your orders

I was searching for these answers and found your thread. Thanks for this info!