Whats the effect of changing gig title but URL remaining the same

vakart

Hi

I see many suggestions to change my gig title and see which keywords work best.

Whilst this seems to make sense, should I be creating a new gig each time I refine the title?

If I change the title of an existing gig, the URL remains the same as before. Does this have a negative effect on my gig if my URL and title differ?

What have other sellers experienced in this regard?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Hay tim welcome to fiver… Many sellers on fiverr change their title time to time… but it has nothing with the url title … buyers only read your gig title that apear on your profile or search engine … so no need to worry about this…

yeah one more tip as you seen when your creat your gig you will see the link like that https://www.fiverr.com/s2/1307087b09 this is your gig exact url … so whenever you do seo on your gig use these url …

Hope You Will Find Your Answer 🙂 Best Of Luck

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There is rarely a need for that unless the original title was really, really bad (& really screws up the permalink) or unless the gig has no reviews anyway. When I make a new gig now I first create it with nothing but good keywords in the title. After the first save I change the title to a normal one. I don’t know if it really works but I’ve read that can have a positive impact on the gig in search.

• 8 months later...

Archived