Fiverr Forum

Whats the point in taking services from FIVERR - BAD EXPERIENCE

Since we have just started our business and looking to do marketing our website at lower costs. However, we are being scammed by [fraggelsrock] service provider. 22 days ago this provider provided us with 3000 Likes for our FB page however, within 22 days it has declined to 447 as of now. And their is no way wherein we can report it on Fiverr; I will never again taking any services from this site if I dont get the resolution in next couple of days. I have spent money and I want value for it. Either you get it resolved or I will ensure that this entire experience will go to my community / network. This is not acceptable at all.

Reply to @kimfosterga: Lol exactly! But you can’t fault the OP for trying - burglars have successfully sued homeowners when they injured themselves breaking into the house.

Messed up, but true.

This is like somebody calling the cops because the drug pusher sold them bad drugs!

I will write a press release on my experience with this site…NOT ACCEPTABLE

Unfortunately, this is pretty much par for the course when buying “likes” or “followers.” From what I can tell, most of those sellers use methods that violate Facebook’s terms of service and the likes or followers always drop off, because they were never real in the first place–for $5, I don’t really see how they could be.

Have you contacted Customer Support about this issue? This forum is pretty much exclusively other buyers and sellers and is not a good way to get in touch with Fiverr. Also, have you taken the issue up with the seller? If they guarantee their service they might offer some sort of recompense.

rajnishgoswami said: Since we have just started our business and looking to do marketing our website at lower costs. However, we are being scammed by top2service24 service provider. 22 days ago this provider provided us with 3000 Likes for our FB page however, within 22 days it has declined to 447 as of now. And their is no way wherein we can report it on Fiverr; I will never again taking any services from this site if I dont get the resolution in next couple of days. I have spent money and I want value for it. Either you get it resolved or I will ensure that this entire experience will go to my community / network. This is not acceptable at all.
I would suggest that you reconsider how you intend to operate your new business. Purchasing "likes" or followers for Facebook is strictly against the FB terms of service.

If you wish to accuse others of unacceptable behavior, you should hold yourself to a higher standard. If you knowingly buy a counterfeit watch and it tarnishes in 3 days, you should learn a lesson and move on, not try to shame the thief.

If you invest your marketing budget in legitimate promotional services instead of shady schemes, your business will be far more successful in the long term and you can have a clear conscience.

So you violate facebook’s TOS by buying LIKES and you want to hold someone else accountable. I have seen facebook delete accounts for violating their TOS, so be careful what you wish for.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Well said.

Reply to @emasonwrites: Thanks.