Fiverr Forum

Whats the possibility Im being scammed?

It sounds like money laundering with you being the one who would be caught for it. That’s a very big crime.

Not to mention fraud on your part for opening a fake Paypal account. Another big crime.

2 Likes

oh well I will be more careful from now on, thanks

I’m quite surprised by this, that anyone would do this but thank you for your honesty. I suggest you close that Paypal account. You could get in a lot of trouble.

Not to mention having your fiverr account banned.

Nothing like participating with some random person on the internet in a money laundering scheme without realizing it. I can think of a few other laws being broken by this also. I didn’t realize anyone would ever go along with these scam attempts. :scream:
This is amazing.

1 Like

You’d still be committing a fraud.

If you’re willing to break the law, there are probably more lucrative ways to get money than doing it through Fiverr.

1 Like

It’s such a what the heck why not attitude… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
OP your profile sounds like you are open for anything that someone wants you for basically.

1 Like

And not exactly useful either for business or entertainment, unfortunately. I doubt that anything can be done with that approach.

1 Like

It seems to be saying if you want someone to participate in literally anything with you I’m your guy.

1 Like

At present, you have broken the terms of PayPal, your bank, and UpWork, and put your personal security at exceptional risk by falling victim to the most common scam in the world of freelancing at present.

I’m sorry, but if you have gone this far down the rabbit hole already, you really shouldn’t be using the Internet, never mind freelancing.

5 Likes

It gives new meaning to the word oblivious.

adjective

1. not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.
1 Like