What's the worst non-Fiverr thing that happened to you today?

emmaki

We do have lives outside of Fiverr, don’t we? And life can be tiresome. Today, I thought it would be nice to have an omelette with cheese and spinach mushroom innards. It was delicious, thanks for asking.

However, a jumping spider (this means exactly what you fear) had foolishly jumped into my oil jug and drowned. I did accidentally fry the spider to a crisp as I went around screaming.

I then threw the fried spider and oil away, and started again with a new oil bottle.

I still irrationally believe the old bottle may have hints of spider poo and/or other spider stuff, and will no longer cook from it (until I absentmindedly forget and discover the greatest cooking innovation of 2016).

So, what’s your trouble?

I have a trouble free life as well, come to think of it…cooking, cleaning, washing, gardening and even driving on rare occasions…everything is taken care of by others (labor is cheap in India)…all I do is get up, have something to eat, write articles, visit the Indian version of Starbucks close to my house once a day, write articles again, watch a bit of CNN or sports or Stephen Colbert/Jimmy Kimmel, sleep. Repeat. Not much human interaction though.

Are you another flabby writer? I have vague intentions to go “for a walk” or even watch and follow a Youtube video but…

…I’d rather just eat a quick snack. Go for it! I’m 34 and I think you’re around my age… it’s all downhill from here with our health, my friend. I might just hold back to that last cheesy scone though. Be a shame not to.

India is a whole subcontinent will millions of diverse people though. There’s huge differences between NYC and uh… some town in Utah, just as it would be with Delhi v some rural local hub/market town.

Do you think it would be fair to say there’s a new Indian ‘raj’ emerging? I can’t agree with that anymore than I think it’s awesome that San Francisco has a huge homeless population and underpaid workers (for the city) while the rich feast.

No, not really. Everybody can do well in India, you just need ambition. Neither poverty nor wealth are permanent. My grandfather was a penniless laborer. My late father was smart, studied hard and became somebody important. You can either complain about inequality or work hard and work smart and improve your condition. It’s up to you.

Let’s see…an unpleasant non-Fiverr incident that happened today…
my cat farted on my lap. Yeah, it smelled bad. His name is Goma which means sesame
seed in Japanese. He’s black and white with tiiiiny black dots on his legs. He’s cute.
But yeah, his fart still stinks. It’s amazing how a small body can produce such a lethal odor.

Archived