Fiverr Community Forum

What's Top Buyer? or when a buyer becomes top?

Hello… Do you know when a buyer changes to top buyer crowded in yellow??

4 Likes

Reply to @odbtec: I still don’t see how you would know that. For example, if it is based on money, a buyer could have made one huge purchase and been really nasty to work with. They would still be relatively new and not necessarily a good buyer to work with. Some of my longest and best buyers don’t have the badge and some of the ones I had trouble with do have it.

Unless Fiverr is clear about what it actually means, I don’t see how we can know anything at all from just seeing an icon with some text.

4 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

Reply to @julipalmer7: Hi Juli… Thanks for your comment :wink:

I think its about from maybe 20 and over, (just my opinion)because I have seen where even some of my colleagues are top buyers and I am sure they have not placed 100 orders on Fiverr. The best persons I think to ask to clarify is support.

I think it’s when they have received over 500 reviews

Reply to @flamboyant222: Woow !! 500 reviews?? Now i know why the have a crow!! :wink:

Reply to @flamboyant222: Where did you find this info? I have seen many guesses but nothing confirmed. I would love to know for sure.

2 Likes

Hello, Top rated Seller badge is choose manually by fiverr administrator. So, please keep profile with great feedback and maintain reputaion on fiverr. :slight_smile:

Reply to @webexpert1313: Hi… excuse me please… I said Top Buyer not Top Seller !! :wink:

2 Likes

Reply to @odbtec: Oh Yes, I just seen :slight_smile:

Reply to @sara1984: Hi Sara, thanks for comment. At least a Yellow Crown permits us to know that client is not a newbie and maybe try to manage the messaging with much care. Also as said Allie… some of these crowded are not the best clients, but i don’t want to offend any !! I treated with some of them and are excellent… Others simply appeared, asked, and disappeared after my response without further comments.

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t realize you said buyer, I don’t know about the buyer part. Any way they just recently start getting crowns so I’m not too sure about that part.

1 Like

Reply to @flamboyant222: Ok… Doesn’t matter … Thanks anyway :wink:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen around here, it certainly has nothing to do with reviews as some sellers reported that their worst buyers have the “top buyer” crown. My thought is that it’s buyers who spend a certain amount. Maybe $100?

1 Like

Reply to @alliemadison12: Hi Allie… Thanks for your opinion. Woow, you have a very large number of reviews!! Congrats!! I think maybe more than 100. Also i think can be for the quantity of reviews. But it seems nobody knows !!! :frowning: :wink:

1 Like

I assume thats around 100 orders. Or may be more than $1000?

1 Like

Reply to @justjoan: Hi… Thanks for your comment !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand that there are lots of manipulative people out there, but I wish Fiverr wasn’t so mysterious about everything. It would have been nice to know what this means when it was first implemented.

Ah well, I suppose at least it’s a relatively useful feature.

1 Like

Reply to @fonthauntHi… i’m agree with you… thanks for comment :slight_smile:

1 Like