Fiverr Forum

What's up with these copy cat sites?

I just wanted to try out some other sites like Fiverr for fun, and also curios to see how they operate. So far, I’m not at all impressed with them. My gig is showing me that’s it’s waiting for approval. I’ve been waiting for a while now, even emailed them and haven’t gotten a response. Why does it take so long for a gig to get approved? Just wondering…

Reply to @kjblynx: I think what she means is she’s trying out micro job sites for fun, and she’s not impressed so far.

p.s. Notice she has no gigs showing. She’s probably waiting for a response from Fiverr.

The only other profitable site I have found is PeoplePerHour. I use both sites for revenue. In my experience I receive more jobs total on Fiverr but I receive more profit per job on PPH ($100 plus per job generally). I juggle between the two and it has worked well for me so far :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advice, I knew there was something wrong going on. @ missashley thank you for sharing the other site you belong to. Going to check that one out. :slight_smile:

Reply to @lindarosa: good luck my dear if you like it and need an endorsement let me know!

I’d actually rather would go to the clone sites considering this site doesn’t care about its members, gets high ranking members to bully the lower ranking sellers all to hide that they are screwing their users.

Reply to @cheaptwiends: Dear cheap, as stated in your other thread:

1. Fiverr support or admins likely don’t read these forums or give support here.
  2. High ranking members do not bully anyone, I find most of them are very helpful and witty
  3. Please don’t be angry over nothing.
  4. I hope you get lucky on those other sites.

Hi, as a newbie i need an advise on how i can get a correct images for my gigs. thaks a bunch

Reply to @missashley8705: Thanks for the advice about that other place. I joined it after reading about it from you. Can’t hurt to try.

Reply to @norrsken_marc: awesome! I can endorse you if you would like, I just need your PPH username. Let me know!

Reply to @missashley8705: That’s very thoughtful! Is it alright if I DM you?

Reply to @norrsken_marc: certainly!

Reply to @missashley8705: Thanks again for the kind words :slight_smile:

When you get something successful the copycats will always come swarming. None of them will compare!