Whats wrong in this ? Fiverr injustice

shmaelgraphics

Hey, tell me what I did wrong why I receive a warning for review manipulation. AS Fiverr sent me a notification that He’s new on Fiverr reach out to make his experience better. That’s Why I asked him and tell me the way because His review was this “he was very easy to communicate with and he really brought my idea to life! I was very impressed and I think you are too!” and I replied to him in a second every time he texted me. Which suspects me that’s maybe he mistakenly left this feedback. And I was correct as you can see from the chats. I just guided him and Fiverr sent me a warning tell me. After applying to customer support I didn’t get a reply till now but I received a warning. Customer also applied to customer support and they said they can’t change the review

You are sharing images that shows what exactly wrong is , and you are asking whats wrong in this ?

So Buyer gave 4.3 reviews as she thought fits and you asked why she gave 4.3 ? so are you expecting explanation from her about her decision ?

Why do you think that she did it mistakenly ?
You clearly broke the rule…

You totally deserved the warning for even bringing up the rating and pointing out what it was exactly. Then you continued to send them messages asking if they were there.

The warning is 100% valid. You were hired to complete a task, they accepted the delivery, left you a review, THE END! (No further communication needed).

You are sharing images that shows what exactly wrong is , and you are asking whats wrong in this ?

So Buyer gave 4.3 reviews as she thought fits and you asked why she gave 4.3 ? so are you expecting explanation from her about her decision ?

Why do you think that she did it mistakenly ?

You clearly broke the rule…

Because he wrote a best review and Also he gave me 4 stars in comunication.And i was so responsive that I replied him in the next second he texted me .And most important cause .Fiverr sent me the notification thats hes new on the fiverr thats why I asked him

Hey, tell me what I did wrong why I receive a warning for review manipulation. AS Fiverr sent me a notification that He’s new on Fiverr reach out to make his experience better. That’s Why I asked him and tell me the way because His review was this “he was very easy to communicate with and he really brought my idea to life! I was very impressed and I think you are too!” and I replied to him in a second every time he texted me. Which suspects me that’s maybe he mistakenly left this feedback. And I was correct as you can see from the chats. I just guided him and Fiverr sent me a warning tell me. After applying to customer support I didn’t get a reply till now but I received a warning. Customer also applied to customer support and they said they can’t change the review

reach out to make his experience better

It doesn’t mean to ask for reviews!

It means that create outstanding work and make his experience better on fiverr !

Communications doesn’t measured on prompt reply only…may be she gave any of the 4 star for your prompt reply ?

Some buyer always gives 4 stars thinking no one is 100% perfect so better to accept that attitude and move one !

I receive a warning for review manipulation

well that’s what you did as far as I can see from what you attached … ‘’ aren’t you happy with the work ‘’ , you gave me 4.3 rating as I was responsive… ‘’

if a buyer gives you 5 or 1 stars it’s not really professional to harass him after that asking about his reasons why he gave you a specific review

I didn’t insisted him to change first he told me that he didn’t mean to give this ratting that’s why I insisted him to go to customer support

@shmaelgraphics Honestly, you’ve been unbelievably lucky.

You were lucky to get 4 stars for communication. Writing things like “Are you there? Mam!” and “You did it wrongly” and “I will be waiting for your response now”, I would have given you a 1 for communication. You come across as rude, entitled and aggressive.

And you were lucky Customer Support only gave you a warning, and not something worse.

You were lucky to get 4 stars for communication. Writing things like “Are you there? Mam!” and “You did it wrongly” and “I will be waiting for your response now”, I would have given you a 1 for communication. You come across as rude, entitled and aggressive.

And you were lucky Customer Support only gave you a warning, and not something worse.

Absolutely! I was also thinking the same.

Writing things like “Are you there? Mam!” and “You did it wrongly” and “I will be waiting for your response now”, I would have given you a 1 for communication.

OP wrote that after getting the review.

Hey, tell me what I did wrong why I receive a warning for review manipulation.

You’re not even allowed to mention a review, let alone discuss it with the buyer, or, much worse, complain about the review you got. You’re not allowed to make the buyer feel bad about the review they gave you.

And to complain about a 4.3 review doesn’t even make sense.

I receive a warning for review manipulation.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

There been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Always best to leave your buyer alone and move on.

Writing things like “Are you there? Mam!” and “You did it wrongly” and “I will be waiting for your response now”, I would have given you a 1 for communication.

OP wrote that after getting the review.

Hey, tell me what I did wrong why I receive a warning for review manipulation.

You’re not even allowed to mention a review, let alone discuss it with the buyer, or, much worse, complain about the review you got. You’re not allowed to make the buyer feel bad about the review they gave you.

Except that the evaluation system is based on having >=4.7 stars average (unless you have enough orders to offset that, especially if the buyer keeps giving 4.3 stars, you could be demoted) and you can’t send offers to buyer requests if you have an average of < 4.5 stars I think.

. I just guided him

Bingo. There’s your answer.

Stop thinking certain circumstances permit you to do this. They don’t.

You should read Fiverr TOS, ASAP.

Orders
Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.

It’s not professional to ask your client why he/she gave you a specific feedback, and it’s forbidden, accordingly to Fiverr TOS. Fiverr is all about the experience that sellers have whem purchasing a GIG. Your clients will not always have the same opinion that you have and that’s a fact. As soon as you accept that, as quickly you will understand that these are valuable opportunities to improve the way you manage your business. For you what you did was not wrong, but for lots of people that is called harassment.

4.3 is a good rating. You should have been happy with this. It suggests you did a good job, but there were maybe one or two small aspects that could have been improved.

By asking your buyer to change their feedback, you triggered a warning against you. You’ve only got yourself to blame for this.

The other thing to consider is that it is actually very difficult to leave incorrect feedback. When a client leaves a feedback rating of 4.3 it is probably because they intended to.

Archived