Whats wrong with my fiverr gig?

cksodhi

Hey folks,

This is my first post and I’m very confused.

I’ve been selling more than anyone in my category and more regularly/frequently yet my gig ranking keeps dropping in both relevance and best seller.

Could you please advise, if there’s anything I can do to improve? Negative feedback is most welcomed.

Here’s my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/cksodhi/solve-your-sharepoint-problems-i-am-a-master-of-sharepoint

Regards,
Charan

Of course I do, create a new gig after researching gigs which have 20 to 80 orders completed, then research about gig url and seo titles, check the category, do a smart packaging and give price a little lower than other level 2 sellers.

You completed plenty of orders ,buyers will love you.
Then start marketing it, buyers will come to your account and check th other gigs too.

Bam. You’re favorite. Nkw try to increase convertion ratio.
Hope you’ll be back soon on the top of the list.

Of course I do, create a new gig after researching gigs which have 20 to 80 orders completed, then research about gig url and seo titles, check the category, do a smart packaging and give price a little lower than other level 2 sellers.

You completed plenty of orders ,buyers will love you.

Then start marketing it, buyers will come to your account and check th other gigs too.

Bam. You’re favorite. Nkw try to increase convertion ratio.

Hope you’ll be back soon on the top of the list.

Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. Cheers! I might pick your brain in the next few weeks again for some more help 🙂 if you don’t mind.

Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. Cheers! I might pick your brain in the next few weeks again for some more help 🙂 if you don’t mind.

might pick your brain in the next few week

I’d love to have your assistance, I tried for almost a year and could complete only a few orders, in terms of skills, I am a pro, but nobody tends to hire me. I don’t know why, but I am trying my best.

Trying hard to make a good fortune on fiverr.

I’ll ask for help when I need.

might pick your brain in the next few week

I’d love to have your assistance, I tried for almost a year and could complete only a few orders, in terms of skills, I am a pro, but nobody tends to hire me. I don’t know why, but I am trying my best.

Trying hard to make a good fortune on fiverr.

I’ll ask for help when I need.

Of course, any time.

Archived