Fiverr Community Forum

Whats wrong with my fiverr gig?

Hey folks,

This is my first post and I’m very confused.

I’ve been selling more than anyone in my category and more regularly/frequently yet my gig ranking keeps dropping in both relevance and best seller.

Could you please advise, if there’s anything I can do to improve? Negative feedback is most welcomed.

Here’s my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/cksodhi/solve-your-sharepoint-problems-i-am-a-master-of-sharepoint

Regards,
Charan

1 Like

You are a level two seller, you are supposed to get frequent orders on your gig.

Yes but I dont anymore, my gig rankings are taking a huge drop for no good reason. I’m not sure at all, why all of a sudden.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Of course I do, create a new gig after researching gigs which have 20 to 80 orders completed, then research about gig url and seo titles, check the category, do a smart packaging and give price a little lower than other level 2 sellers.

You completed plenty of orders ,buyers will love you.
Then start marketing it, buyers will come to your account and check th other gigs too.

Bam. You’re favorite. Nkw try to increase convertion ratio.
Hope you’ll be back soon on the top of the list.

1 Like

Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. Cheers! I might pick your brain in the next few weeks again for some more help :slight_smile: if you don’t mind.

1 Like

I’d love to have your assistance, I tried for almost a year and could complete only a few orders, in terms of skills, I am a pro, but nobody tends to hire me. I don’t know why, but I am trying my best.
Trying hard to make a good fortune on fiverr.

I’ll ask for help when I need.

1 Like

Of course, any time.