What's wrong with my gig? Help ASAP!

el94ya

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
At the moment i am worried about my sales so to anyone who will help me i thank you for your kindness. I would like to ask you if you would like to consult my gig in order to give me some advice on what I could improve because it is my very first one that I have worked on a lot. But as I see it is not enough because I have not even made a single sale since my arrival, which worries me.
Here is my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/el94ya/design-and-redesign-wix-website
Thank you all for your understanding, Good luck! 😀

You’re a member since Dec. 2020. Some sellers here have been on Fiverr for 3-4 months and still haven’t gotten any order. Orders don’t come easily, there’s high competition and also buyers were busy with Christmas holidays in the previous weeks. Try your best to make your gig appealing and do some researches on the Internet or here on the Forum. There are soooo many useful topics, you just have to search for them. Take care!

You’re a member since Dec. 2020. Some sellers here have been on Fiverr for 3-4 months and still haven’t gotten any order. Orders don’t come easily, there’s high competition and also buyers were busy with Christmas holidays in the previous weeks. Try your best to make your gig appealing and do some researches on the Internet or here on the Forum. There are soooo many useful topics, you just have to search for them. Take care!

for 3-4 months

@el94ya

Years, some do not get sales for years.

Fiverr is not advertisement site where you come, post ad, and wait.

You have to work to get sales.

for 3-4 months

@el94ya

Excuse me but i am trying to work, only i dont know what to work on to get sales. That’s why i asked.

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.

At the moment i am worried about my sales so to anyone who will help me i thank you for your kindness. I would like to ask you if you would like to consult my gig in order to give me some advice on what I could improve because it is my very first one that I have worked on a lot. But as I see it is not enough because I have not even made a single sale since my arrival, which worries me.

Here is my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/el94ya/design-and-redesign-wix-website

Thank you all for your understanding, Good luck! 😀

I have not even made a single sale since my arrival, which worries me.

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

With some hard and smart work you could get an order soon. I got my order on the 14th day.

After your 1st order, did buyers come more often? Did you get more orders? Have your sales evolved a lot or not really? I really want to know, thank you.

I feel like a lot of this depends on what you offer - some gigs take a while to get seen due to there being too many on the market. My most unique gig (there’s only a few around for now although it seems to be getting popular) had a lot of impressions from the get-go (but not a huge amount of sales until recently).
Make sure that your gigs are well thought-out, (and decently written), check the buyers’ request section to see if there’s anything you could do… Try to be unique and original. I think these things might help (but I do think it depends on what you offer. A writer’s tips might not work for a designer…l

for 3-4 months

@el94ya

I tried not to scare them too much 😅 But yes, that’s true. There are also sellers who haven’t received orders for years…

Excuse me but i am trying to work, only i dont know what to work on to get sales. That’s why i asked.

I started monitoring Logo design category, I am just editing my todays video before publishing.

image.thumb.jpg.08128e7062001fcb0d06cf82fc5e2b8a.jpg
image1871×347 146 KB

Did you watch all these https://vimeo.com/showcase/3267567 and read topics on forum that lloyd linked? Try that and if it doesn’t work we will provide more assistance, check your profile, images and rest.

Like, are your images jpg, did you fill them with SEO? Where is the video and PDF file?

You have only one gig and that is fine, but that one needs to be superb.

Look at Hikarishinjo profile. She started last month and it is moving towards PRO seller badge with lightning speed. Check how much effort and everything she put in her GIG and portfolio.

I started monitoring Logo design category, I am just editing my todays video before publishing.

Did you watch all these https://vimeo.com/showcase/3267567 and read topics on forum that lloyd linked? Try that and if it doesn’t work we will provide more assistance, check your profile, images and rest.

Like, are your images jpg, did you fill them with SEO? Where is the video and PDF file?

You have only one gig and that is fine, but that one needs to be superb.

Look at Hikarishinjo profile. She started last month and it is moving towards PRO seller badge with lightning speed. Check how much effort and everything she put in her GIG and portfolio.

Thank you very much, your help is real. I don’t really understand what additional monitoring logo design category will bring you?

And yes my images are in JPG. No I don’t know how to fill them with SEO. What PDF file are u talking about?

I answered this question for you in a private message after you contacted me asking for some feedback on your Gig.

I see you haven’t made any changes.

Instead, you are still looking for help because you are not getting any work.

Maybe if you listened to the advice some of us have already offered…and acted on it…you wouldn’t have to keep seeking input on your Gig.

Thank you very much, your help is real. I don’t really understand what additional monitoring logo design category will bring you?

And yes my images are in JPG. No I don’t know how to fill them with SEO. What PDF file are u talking about?

I don’t really understand what additional monitoring logo design category will bring you?

To me, nothing, but I am just sharing my opinion to the world on YouTube about reality of joining Fiverr without skills claiming to be professional designer and fast money. In last 24 hours Fiverr got 1000 new sellers in just logo category alone.

I don’t know how to fill them with SEO.

When you click on JPG image and select properties and then details all those fields you can fill with tags and your name and the title of your gig.

What PDF file are u talking about?

Check my gig or anyone, after three images you will se they have “scrollable presentation” that is PDF. You can add two PDFs. So you can add more images there or text.

I answered this question for you in a private message

Thank you for doing this. I want to keep doing it too but most of the time questions are repetitive so I decided i will review profile and give feedback on my YT channel. I have couple of people for next video. But I want to make full FAQ before that.

Maybe if you listened to the advice some of us have already offered…and acted on it

Yes, unfortunately a lost of time we type and type but they do not do it.

I answered this question for you in a private message after you contacted me asking for some feedback on your Gig.

I see you haven’t made any changes.

Instead, you are still looking for help because you are not getting any work.

Maybe if you listened to the advice some of us have already offered…and acted on it…you wouldn’t have to keep seeking input on your Gig.

I took your feedback into consideration, only I prefer to leave unlimited revisions for my very first orders to set me apart from other sellers and encourage customers. I added a free live consultation ; this is what makes me the better choice. However I also added a video and images in PDF in gallery. You could check and give me another feedback!

Archived