Whats wrong with my gig Plz

malikshahbas133

Oh…Thank you so much cubittaudio… Its my mistake becauseI am new but I am editing and inserting the link…BTW thanks

Hi, I think you need to improve your skills. Or at least change the examples of your work in the gallery. Having looked at your work, I cannot agree with you that you are a professional in this field. I think you should review your skills, form your style, review the price and the offer and come back here again.

Unfortunately you are not a pro at this.

You need to work on your craft before you see any kind of action on your gig.

Just some friendly advice from someone who was also a novice when starting out years ago… 🙂

Oh and by creating a gig title using adjectives to describe yourself and your service, is not a good look. Plus it hurts your SEO.

@kowseradnan Your gigs are not unique. Unless you have specific, useful advice to offer, do not just tell people to visit your gig. One might think you are just trying to get some clicks in.

Unfortunately you are not a pro at this.

You need to work on your craft before you see any kind of action on your gig.

Just some friendly advice from someone who was also a novice when starting out years ago… 🙂

Oh and by creating a gig title using adjectives to describe yourself and your service, is not a good look. Plus it hurts your SEO.

@kowseradnan Your gigs are not unique. Unless you have specific, useful advice to offer, do not just tell people to visit your gig. One might think you are just trying to get some clicks in.

Thanks for your good appreciation.

I think the new trend is gradient.

We aren’t talking about trends however.

We are talking about how someone with no eye for design is offering a logo design service.

It’s OK to suck at first at designing.

Only by working on it do you get better.

Thinking you are a professional who can offer said service for money however, is not.

Archived