What's wrong with my gig

br4him

Hi br4him. You said this in your description and in your profile 'Hello, thank your for checking my gig, im a professional video editor that will try all his best to make you satisfied.
When you tell someone you will TRY your best you are unintentionally telling them you are going to fail.
Heres an example of what I mean, if I said ‘I am going to try and phone you tomorrow’ I am in effect telling you I might or I might not phone you.
Now compare that to this ‘I am going to phone you tomorrow’
Which would you rather hear?
Hope you see what I mean.

Hi br4him. You said this in your description and in your profile 'Hello, thank your for checking my gig, im a professional video editor that will try all his best to make you satisfied.

When you tell someone you will TRY your best you are unintentionally telling them you are going to fail.

Heres an example of what I mean, if I said ‘I am going to try and phone you tomorrow’ I am in effect telling you I might or I might not phone you.

Now compare that to this ‘I am going to phone you tomorrow’

Which would you rather hear?

Hope you see what I mean.

i understand, thank u 😁

Can I suggest you change this Hello, thank you for checking my gig, im a professional video editor and im going to do all my best to make you satisfied.

To this Hello, thank you for checking my gig, i’m a professional video editor and I am committed to your satisfaction

Archived