Hi guys! I recently went to the my gigs section of fiverr.com, and saw that one of my gigs had been seen over 200 times. That would be great, but nobody has bought anything from me. Obviously, people are going on my page and something is making them decide not to buy it. If you don’t mind go to my page and look at my gigs. Then comment what are the first things you notice? Are they positive or negative? Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Hi and welcome.
- Too many gigs.
– Start with 1,2 or 3 related gigs. Test them against each other. See what works.
- Gig descriptions need work.
– Explain what you’re offering, how it helps the Buyer, how they can use it.
- Bio profile.
– State your qualifications, education and why you are good at what you do.
Check out these forum topics…
- Seller Start Up Basics
- How to Create and Promote your gigs
- Aid to attracting buyers