What's your Average Selling Price?

nueljosh

Fiverr has proven to be a platform not just for a fiver. There are endless possibilities to making more on fiverr all thanks to custom offers and gig extras for upsells.

I just recently checked my Sales Analytic and noticed my Avg. Selling Price has gone up to $30. This is the highest Avg. Selling Price i’ve had since joining fiverr and I was wonder how other sellers avg are like?

So go ahead and share yours as we all look forward to better sales this 2016

• Like 11

Just wanted other seller to know that it’s possible to sell higher on fiverr through extras and custom offers. Plus I was curious to know how much others are offering.

Anyway, thanks for your input although it’s hard to believe your average selling price is at $2 are do you mean $20?

• Like 6

Zero? are you sure about that?

I’ll advice you offer high quality unique service and also work on your reviews. If a buyer is not happy with your service you either make it up to them or better still offer a refund.

I have had to refund a $200 order because the buyer seems confused on what he actually wanted. So never be scared to refund to a seller even if it’s the biggest order you’ve had. It’s better to have 10 positive reviews then 20 negative reviews. Prospective buyers always look at reviews before they decide to make an order

• Like 6