32 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Allow funds transfer between members
    • Remain the same
    • Transfer all the money to Emmaki
    • Give me the money
    • Give it to Aunt Charity

Seriously DJ? Every.Single.Time. 😃

I think that big order I placed with you a moment ago should have brought your average sale up to around $10k. Can you post an updated screenshot with the new average?

Can you post an updated screenshot with the new average?

@djgodknows Can you also let us know when the funds have cleared? I’m, err, asking for a friend. 😸

I feel like March might be a slow month for me. Has anyone else noticed that their sales are going down? Is Fiverr cheating me by hiding me from gig results, or is the traffic just not coming anymore? At this rate, I’ll be forced to live on the streets. 😓

1729850767_iwinlosers.thumb.png.b999314b871d80a485a199d21029118e.png

Bandwagon? What bandwagon?

EDIT: That’s dollars², by the way.

I feel like March might be a slow month for me. Has anyone else noticed that their sales are going down? Is Fiverr cheating me by hiding me from gig results, or is the traffic just not coming anymore? At this rate, I’ll be forced to live on the streets. 😓

Bandwagon? What bandwagon?

EDIT: That’s dollars², by the way.

Please pray for @emmaki

How do you even eat? At this rate, you’ll be forced to suck moisture out of rocks. I recommend asking the forum how you can mek more sells make sales.

Those rocks will soon be as dry as a bone. Right now, I am forced to scavenge through bins. Luckily, tourist season is coming, so I can beg pitifully for scraps outside restaurants. I have already made a suit out of cats so that I can fool the tourists into thinking I’m a cute cat, and not a disgusting Fiverr seller who is about to scam everyone for $5.

I just don’t know how long I can keep this facade up. I used to be a writer. I just don’t know what happened.

Archived