Fiverr Forum

What's your best day ever?

Probably been asked before, but what’s your best ever day on fiverr?

That one day when the site didn’t crash and Customer Support actually responded in a timely fashion. :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: thats so nice grandma :slight_smile:

The day I became level 1 :slight_smile: I was very happy

I want to be top seller but, Now a days I am not getting order

Reply to @seohut: Doesn’t sound like your best day.

my best day so far was getting seeing level 2 when I logged on. Completely unexpected.

My best day ever here on Fiverr just had to be the upgrade to level 2 status, why? Because I was doing ghostwriting gigs & large writing projects where buyers had to pay into between 4 to 8 gigs to complete the order, that meant because the Fiverr system only recognizes one gig (but not multiple gigs ordered) per person ordering, it meant I had to work 4 to 8 times harder to earn my level 2 status (criminal that lol).

That one day when the site didn’t crash and Customer Support actually responded in a timely fashion. :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: thats so nice grandma :slight_smile:

The day I became level 1 :slight_smile: I was very happy

I want to be top seller but, Now a days I am not getting order

Reply to @seohut: Doesn’t sound like your best day.

my best day so far was getting seeing level 2 when I logged on. Completely unexpected.

My best day ever here on Fiverr just had to be the upgrade to level 2 status, why? Because I was doing ghostwriting gigs & large writing projects where buyers had to pay into between 4 to 8 gigs to complete the order, that meant because the Fiverr system only recognizes one gig (but not multiple gigs ordered) per person ordering, it meant I had to work 4 to 8 times harder to earn my level 2 status (criminal that lol).