What's your daily routine and motivation?

brejay

Sorry if this is a copy of a similar thread, but I’m curious. What is everyone’s routine? How do you stay on task all day?

After being plagued by many days of wandering aimlessly around my house, procrastinating, and end-of-the-week work binges, I’ve finally found some kind of structure that includes morning prayers, afternoon cardio and about six cups of tea. But I’m still working into the late hours of the night most days. I still need ideas.

• 1 month later...

A few days ago, I had a very organized routine. But now, this is how my day goes:
I get up-Breakfast (at the time when I should be having lunch)-Fiverr-Forum-A couple of movies-A shawarma-Dinner-Sleep.
I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I am trying to get back to my previous routine.

A few days ago, I had a very organized routine. But now, this is how my day goes:

I get up-Breakfast (at the time when I should be having lunch)-Fiverr-Forum-A couple of movies-A shawarma-Dinner-Sleep.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I am trying to get back to my previous routine.

sleep on time , get a clock , and make sure you keep warm on bed with blankets

Archived