Fiverr Community Forum

What's your fave review?

Day 56 as a No level. I have 12 reviews and I already have a favourite…

reviews

What’s yours?

PS: please mask the buyer’s name, if you do a screenshot like me.

9 Likes

In my experience, you do not really get many glowing reviews in the translation category as most buyers will have no knowledge of the target language. However, I like this one I got from a really pleasant client. I was filling in for another Fiverr translator for this buyer and decided to browse around their business website to get a sense of how previous texts on their site were written. The previous translations were horrible, so I pointed out to them that their website had been translated very unprofessionally. They were very grateful, and I got another order from them later on.

4 Likes

I did something similar. Because not everything can be “carried” over to the final work, I provided options and let the buyer choose the version for the context.

translation option 1: (explainer in English)
translation option 2: (explainer in English)
translation option 3: (explainer in English)

It’s some extra work but has to be done, to differentiate from others and for growth.

2 Likes

Looks like it time to show off :wink::smirk:

And these are only the last ones, I didn’t even dig deeper

10 Likes

Most of my clients are from US and what happens is that they send me initial message after 3PM which is 11PM for me and well after my working hours.

If I am up I reply, but in most cases I am not so it was great to get couple of reviews that emphasize that good service is worth waiting.

5 Likes

I don’t have a lot of reviews yet, but this on is my fav. Not only because the review is nice, but because working with this buyer was great. If all buyers could be like him I’d be in heaven.

4 Likes

This is probably my favorite review! The buyer was literally amazing to work with and based on her messages, I could tell that she appreciated my work, which meant a lot!!

5 Likes

4 Likes

My second review on this platform, the first thing I did after I received that I showed it to my dad LOL

2 Likes

:pray:t2: Woah! 1390 reviews… Woah!

1 Like

My Fav :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Third one was the kindest and best experience, but the first one is the one that speaks the most (I’m talking volumes… it’s from an incredibly active developer who has commissioned dozens – or hundreds? – of orders).

I like it when I make them type paragraphs. :innocent:

2 Likes

1 Like