What's your fave review?

strategist_ceo

review.jpg.d7bee4fb90f5b793533aa80a0ae8a419.jpg
review720×208 49.2 KB

In my experience, you do not really get many glowing reviews in the translation category as most buyers will have no knowledge of the target language. However, I like this one I got from a really pleasant client. I was filling in for another Fiverr translator for this buyer and decided to browse around their business website to get a sense of how previous texts on their site were written. The previous translations were horrible, so I pointed out to them that their website had been translated very unprofessionally. They were very grateful, and I got another order from them later on.

In my experience, you do not really get many glowing reviews in the translation category as most buyers will have no knowledge of the target language. However, I like this one I got from a really pleasant client. I was filling in for another Fiverr translator for this buyer and decided to browse around their business website to get a sense of how previous texts on their site were written. The previous translations were horrible, so I pointed out to them that their website had been translated very unprofessionally. They were very grateful, and I got another order from them later on.

I did something similar. Because not everything can be “carried” over to the final work, I provided options and let the buyer choose the version for the context.

translation option 1: (explainer in English)

translation option 2: (explainer in English)

translation option 3: (explainer in English)

It’s some extra work but has to be done, to differentiate from others and for growth.

Most of my clients are from US and what happens is that they send me initial message after 3PM which is 11PM for me and well after my working hours.

If I am up I reply, but in most cases I am not so it was great to get couple of reviews that emphasize that good service is worth waiting.

image.png.072dfbbd662fb952be752a92f7159cb4.png
image785×441 59.8 KB

Third one was the kindest and best experience, but the first one is the one that speaks the most (I’m talking volumes… it’s from an incredibly active developer who has commissioned dozens – or hundreds? – of orders).

immagine.png.b60238ed4548f5af43f3b406549072d1.png
immagine774×710 88.3 KB

I like it when I make them type paragraphs. 😇

Archived