Whats your favorite cutlery? 🍴

saddu_writer

Following the new trend of forum posts to discover every last little snippet about forum members’ lives, I think it is important to know what your favorite cutlery is. You can even tell us what you like to do with your favorite cutlery.

Pictures would be perfect along with your insightful comments about the benefits of using that particular cutlery.

This post is entirely for cutlery lovers. 🍴

Fine!

I love these babies right here!

IMG_20170713_211152_resized_20170713_091311036.thumb.jpg.6c00360c7997088032c03e46b842e888.jpg

The leftmost (small one) is perfect for all the small things and for doing small cuts, while the rightmost (big one) is perfect for literally anything - cuts through anything like it’s butter!

Fine!

I love these babies right here!

The leftmost (small one) is perfect for all the small things and for doing small cuts, while the rightmost (big one) is perfect for literally anything - cuts through anything like it’s butter!

What does it cut through?

I’m just curious.

LoL

What does it cut through?

I’m just curious.

LoL

I know, I know… I sounded like a murtherer 😃 That fine thing cut my finger a few times… it cuts paper when I need it to… it cuts through nature, too!

They’re a bit overused and old… like 10 years or so. That’s a lot of cutting!

I so love cutting things with them! 🔪

Mine is this one right here, a metal meat tenderizer my mom bought in Germany
39 years ago. What? This doesn’t count as cutlery? IT DOES!!
When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me “If there is ever an intruder in the house, run to the kitchen and grab the meat tenderizer, and give the intruder the kiss of death from this German beauty.”

So far I’ve never had the chance to use it. I mean, as a self defense weapon that is. 😛

mixi1.jpg.cbae0d7b2379b8df74d7726eb1689c3f.jpg

…will I get in trouble for posting this? The blood is just Photoshop, I swear.

Mine is this one right here, a metal meat tenderizer my mom bought in Germany

39 years ago. What? This doesn’t count as cutlery? IT DOES!!

When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me “If there is ever an intruder in the house, run to the kitchen and grab the meat tenderizer, and give the intruder the kiss of death from this German beauty.”

So far I’ve never had the chance to use it. I mean, as a self defense weapon that is. 😛

…will I get in trouble for posting this? The blood is just Photoshop, I swear.

Hmm. Blood.

I wonder if…

/Jokes

Archived