What's your favorite fast food place?

fastfoods

I didn’t even think about Chipotle, it’s so good. Also Chick is super good. Great taste.

At chipotle, I get:

Chicken + Beef (1/2 and 1/2)

Brown + White Rice (1/2 and 1/2)

Tomatoes

Corn

Black and Pinto Beans

Bell Peppers

Sour Cream

Cheese

By asking for half and half, you get much more food because they unknowingly give you a little bit more than a half of each. More like 3/4 and 3/4 of what they’d normally give you!😏

I like the meat in KFC, the tuna sandwiches in Subway, and I grab McDonald’s when I’m in a hurry (McDrive). We don’t have anything else, from the ones you posted.

I feel like KFC in countries other than the US is so GOOD, but KFC in the US is horrible…I don’t know why this is.

I don’t do fast food. I have a freezer stocked full of duck, beef, lamb, and chicken, and the know-how to eat like I’m in a 5-star restaurant for less than $4 a day. 🙂

Apart from desserts. I couldn’t bake if my life depended on it. - Cheesecake is easy, though.

In N Out burger!!

Loooooove love love the animal style fries!!

I try not to think about the calories. 😛

Raising Cane’s 🎉

On my cheat days. 😬

OMGGGGGGG their sauce is so darn yummy you can dip your 🍟 in it.

684750.jpg.pagespeed_ce.RPwaXmXtej.thumb.jpg.d69ebb41d6a8d150e0a70e2271e0aeb2.jpg

In N Out burger!!

I’ve heard a lot about this place. Never had a chance to eat there tho. 😁

Def on my To-Eat-At-Places list. :ok_hand:t4:

Raising Cane’s 🎉

On my cheat days. 😬

OMGGGGGGG their sauce is so darn yummy you can dip your 🍟 in it.

In N Out burger!!

I’ve heard a lot about this place. Never had a chance to eat there tho. 😁

Def on my To-Eat-At-Places list. :ok_hand:t4:

Be sure to check out the animal style fries.

It’s not on the menu, so you’ll need to tell the staff when you order.

It’s fries with cheese and sauteed onions on top. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Everyone in my family has had In & Out Burgers and swear they are the best. However, my favorite fast food is A&W. But it depends on which one. We have an old one in a nearby town that is strictly A&W and their food is very yummy, and the ice cold rootbeer is very tasty. However, in my town the A&W is combined with KFC. Their food is not that great.

Archived