What's your favourite cocktail?

capitalquality

Dang, I almost never go to bars so just by looking at the names I have NO idea what they are.
I do like sweet drinks that’s not that strong, any recommendations?

My friend introduced me to white wine spritzer last summer.
It was evil. I chugged it down almost every night along with some camembert cheese…

Dang, I almost never go to bars so just by looking at the names I have NO idea what they are.

It was evil. I chugged it down almost every night along with some camembert cheese…

You could always try a mojito and tellem to go ez on the rum.

There was a bar called the Blue Ice in a town called Franz Josef which used to serve a Fat Elvis. I remember there was peanut butter, lots of cream and lots of booze in it, but I can’t remember the exact ingredients. After that, my cocktail drink of choice at the moment would have to be an Aperol Spritz, a Long Island Ice Tea, or a Flaming Lamborgini, depending on whether I’m feeling refined or in more of a burn the world mood.

My favorite is the Lavender back in Budapest (lavender syrup, vodka and apple juice) and the Oreo (cream, some booze I can’t recall and oreos somehow)… But nowadays I just try whatever that looks good since I’m not back at home and I haven’t seen these on the menus in Italy yet 😃 Also loved the Esspresso Martini but I only had that one once lol

White wine spritzer and camembert is sacrilege!

Archived