Fiverr Community Forum

What's your 'fuel'?

A lot of coffee, peanuts, and cheese :yum:

3 Likes

I’m curious about that tea, I admit! I have a licorice-y tea coming in the mail at some point this week (hopefully) but I’m not even sure I’ll like that one! Caffeine is a hit or miss for me as well - and wine just makes me sleepy which isn’t great for work :smiley: Apple cider works though sometimes when I’m working on my other stuff or chatting with other writers :smiley:

2 Likes

I misread that as “crabs”. that sure will get ya hoppin’

:crab:

3 Likes

I have a thing for hot chocolate with nutmeg and cinnamon (the two combined are a natural high and can rev the metabolism).

Other than water and the occasional unsweet tea, that’s pretty much my list of beverages.

2 Likes

Vitamin A is the most enriching supplement for eye health. It saves eyes from macular degeneration and cataracts. Let your eyes get adequate access to vitamin A in your daily diet. It reduces the risk of eye infections and is an effective treatment of dry eyes.

Food Source : Carrots, kale, spinach, dairy products, egg yolks :wink:

Vitamin E can be very beneficial for eyes when you experience irregularities in tear film function. It serves as a great antioxidant and protects against cataracts and macular degeneration as well.

Food Source : Eggs, whole grains, vegetable oils, sunflower seeds :smiley:

3 Likes

Basically, pro-tip: eat a lot of eggs. Good one, will start implementing! (not being sarcastic or anything, I like eggs and didn’t know they were good for your eyes lol)

That is very useful information, thank you :slight_smile:

That’s actually something I didn’t know (well, didn’t really research it either!) definitely will eat more eggs :smiley: (and probably snack on cheese and sunflower seeds :D) I did notice having issues with my eyes since I am in front of the screen a lot, so… thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An empty bottle of water, I tell myself I’m not getting any until I finish composing or arranging or mixing depending at what stage I’m at with the project.

1 Like

Mainly, sweets and snacks fuel me! I’m allergic to a lot of foods, so there’s not that many options for me, but there’s a few food that I LOVE!

I’m not a big fan of coffee, but there’s this really good lemon tea that I make for myself and drink occasionally.

YES! This just really keeps me going!

2 Likes